Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

KMiyuki

Windows PC

Re: Game Won't Load

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:11 am
Who also does not work. I just found a last year solution .
AlexYs FromGameloft write:

Unable to Reach DragolandiaFri Sep 04, 2020 12:21 pm
Hi TutuMew, from what you're describing there's a chance that your credentials might have gotten corrupted. You can try to fix this by going to Credentials Manager (quick search it by using the the windows search bar) - Web Credentials - look through the various credentials and locate Dragon Mania Legends (when clicking on the various entries you should be noticing the name of each app under the "Saved by" row). Remove the one for DML and then open the game to see if it did anything. If that doesn't work, you'll have to ask Customer Care to follow up with the tech department on your issue. Best regards.

This work, again we can play. ^^ Help to use: https://pureinfotech.com/credential-manager-windows-10/

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:57 am
Hello, KMiyuki! That is indeed a great solution for those facing this problem, unfortunately it only applies to users playing DML on Windows 10. Those on iOS and Android will still have to uninstall and reinstall the game to resolve the loading issue. Although I'm super happy that this solution worked wonderfully for you. :D
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

dragon1234mercury

Windows PC

Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:15 am
can somebody help me my game won't lode and its just stuck at stoking fire dragons, its extremly anoying since the new events just started

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:04 pm
Hi dragon1234mercury, sorry to hear about that. Have you tried some of the troubleshooting steps listed in this thread? Specifically the ones posted by KMiyuki above as it seems you're platform is Windows PC. If these tips have failed to resolve your problem you might have to raise a support ticket with Customer Care. In order to do it, go to https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69, scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" and then click on "Contact us".
no avatar

Honeybee123

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:12 pm
I am also unable to load the game - it’s stuck on a tutorial like screen with an arrow pointing to a non existent icon/button. It wants me to press whatever it’s pointing to - but nothing is there. 😑

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:13 pm
I hope they get back to you soon Honeybee123. I'll just add (sorry for pointing this out, I just know that a lot of folks aren't aware) but your issue won't get addressed faster by posting it in multiple threads... sometimes this can make things harder for the team trying to help because they may see the different posts as separate people at first, which can slow down your response time because it can take them a while to look through the duplicates and sort them out.

Best of luck though, normally what they need to help anyone and find their game is a conversation ID obtained through the in-game CC chat (if you can get it). If you can't there's instructions for an online form for getting a Ticket/Conversation ID started in the forum sticky post that helps them to locate your game. Some info here that might help (please ignore if it doesn't):

viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383

Other help info (might not be helpful, if not pls ignore):
viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=606936&p=4118850#p4118850

I hope you get back in soon! Good luck!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:25 am
Hi Honeybee123, have you followed cryscryb's recommendation and submitted a ticket about this issue to Customer Care? I'm asking as the issue (stuck in the tutorial) can only be resolved with the help of Customer Care and the tech department. All the best and waiting for your reply.