Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Game Won't Load

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:49 pm
After restarting my pc the game doesn't want to reload. I can't get in with fb or microsoft. I just have to keep trying to load it till it stays open finally. I don't have internet connection problems, the game is up to date so not sure what the problem is.
Platform: Windows PC
ID: f092ce
Code: d870ac

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:30 am
Hi Burntcookies, not sure why this is happening with your game since we haven't noticed any issues server-side and as you said your internet connection is working fine. I suspect though that there might be something wrong with your installation and in that case uninstalling and reinstalling might help although you did mention that you can't sign in to FB or Microsoft so that might lead to problems in getting your progress back. The safe course of action would be to contact Customer Care as they have troubleshooting tools and can help you better with the issue you're experiencing. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Re: Game Won't Load

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:41 pm
Thanks, I will do that.
Platform: Windows PC
ID: f092ce
Code: d870ac

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:44 am
No problem at all, Burntcookies. Please let me know how it goes.
no avatar

Beast NS

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 am
After updating the game today in morning 
the game is not loading   I have used Double egg relic and vip ticket and can't understand what it values for mid guard players please help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

KMiyuki

Windows PC

Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:54 am
After update the game say Unable to Reach Dragolandia :( I used it too used vip and relic.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Won't Load

Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:43 pm
Hello guys, try rebooting the device to see if it helps with the issue at hand. If that doesn't work, reinstalling the game should fix the issue you're having, but make sure that your DML profile is linked either with Facebook or with your Google Play Games /Microsoft account (availability of these socials depend on your device) so you can be able to retrieve your progress after doing the app reinstall. In case you're unable to restore your progress though please get in touch with Customer Care.

KMiyuki

Windows PC

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 pm
I restart my computer and reinstall game, but not work. :(

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:43 am
Some folks mention that multiple device restarts might help?--For others not-so-much... (If you've already tried that and likely you have, or it also didn't work, please disregard, I thought I'd mention it in case of folks that haven't thought to try that too might have success ). In any event, bummer...I hope you guys are able to get back in soon, good luck!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

KMiyuki

Windows PC

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:48 am
I also hope. This error occurs every year. :/