Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Dungeonnik

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Hi Alex I sent a ticket to customer care (Conversation ID: #319106) and the last answer is:

''Gameloft Customer Care January 28, 2021, 16:23 +0000 Hello Nikolay,
Thank you for your patience.
Our team has fixed the issue with the clan.
You should be able to have 50 members now.
Don't hesitate to contact us back if you have any other questions or issues.
Kind regards,
Monica
Gameloft Customer Care''

but the problem is not fixed, we are still 49/50 - full
Server Windows-Eur, Recruitment code 47a8.
Member of the best clan Dark Magik Dragons Image
722 Unique dragons.
228k. Collector points.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello,

@galeforce81 They actually did some progress and found out that there are 2 very similar player profiles in the clan which could be the cause of the issue. CC folks have informed AutumnSkye about this several days ago and they're waiting for a response on how to proceed to further with this... Can you help out by messaging AutumnSkye about this, please? Thank you.

@Dungeonnik I'm seeing that the ticket you've raised is about the same issue as you're a member of the Dark Magic Dragons clan. An investigation is already ongoing based on the initial bug report submitted by AutumnSkye. And like I said to galeforce81, AutumnSkye will need to follow-up with the Customer Care team as they've made progress on the case and they're waiting for a response now.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

I did get another message from CC asking for more information about this player, which I replied to over a week ago AlexYs. Can you ask them why they haven't done anything about this please? I really don't understand what is taking so long.
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Still nothing from CC.
We are one of the top clans on the Win Eur platform and because of this problem have dropped on the monthly boards. An answer would be nice.
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi AutumnSkye, the last info I can see from the support thread is that they've removed the "ghost" profile in question from the clan but somehow the slot is still taken? Btw, this action was taken as per the request of Dungeonnik from their own ticket since I've double checked your ticket and the last communication found there is this message from one of our agents:

Hello Y,

Thank you for your patience.

Our developers have not found any ghost or odd profiles among the members of your clan.

But they have observed two profiles with similar name: NanaJ and Nana J.

Could you please confirm if these are two different players?

Or was this profile recovered after being lost?

Which of these players do you see in your clan (if not both)?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
X
Gameloft Customer Care

In any case I've asked both CC and the tech department to look more closely into the matter your clan is facing. That's all I can do from my side, sadly.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

I replied to that email. I sent a screenshot of the player that is in the clan. This is the player that CC helped to get her game progress back, but unfortunately for us, their actions left the ghost of her game also in the clan.
Even though there are only 49 players in the clan, it appears that we are full.
I will send another reply, hopefully it will be seen this time!

Edit: Replied again to that email. I realize that CC is very busy, but that isn't the players' fault. It is the reason why we have asked numerous times for GL to stop with all of these events and fix the many bugs in the game! 
I, and a lot of other players are tired of having to contact CC every other day. It's getting really old and even I'm questioning why I even play anymore  :'(

Sorry, I had to vent my frustrations somewhere...

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Any word yet AlexYs?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi AutumnSkye, they're still working on the issue, and I've been talking to both CC and the tech department from my end to help speed things along. That said, there are multiple tickets from you and other clan members and that can hinder the communication a bit which can lead to the frustration you've experienced... A customer care agent will reach back on this ticket #319106 to request some more details regarding the issue as the normal solution it seems to not have worked. Actually I'll copy/paste the tech department's message as maybe you can provide this info for them here:

"On our side we see that there are 50 active members, could the CM make us screenshots will all their members so we can check which ones does appear on the list and which ones are not there?
"
Best regards,
AlexYs

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Current members of DMD WinEur
Attachments
Screenshot (780).png
Screenshot (780).png (853.79 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Screenshot (781).png
Screenshot (781).png (827.18 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Screenshot (782).png
Screenshot (782).png (871.25 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Screenshot (783).png
Screenshot (783).png (826.68 KiB) Viewed 47 times
Screenshot (784).png
Screenshot (784).png (858.92 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Screenshot (785).png
Screenshot (785).png (851.56 KiB) Viewed 47 times
Screenshot (786).png
Screenshot (786).png (838.45 KiB) Viewed 47 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thank you for all this, AutumnSkye! I just got word from the technical department that they might have managed to resolve the issue with the ghost clan member. Can you please check and let me know if that is indeed the case?