Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

For some reason when I check the list of our clan members it shows 49 players, but on the chat window it only shows 48. The actual number at this time is 48. 
I filed a ticket with cc 3 days ago and have still only recieved the automatted answer. Conversation ID #293241
Attachments
Screenshot (659).png
Screenshot (659).png (774.18 KiB) Viewed 521 times
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Solden. Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

And:
Attachments
Screenshot (658).png
Screenshot (658).png (321 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Team: Lysk, Solden. Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

I really hope you can help. This could create a problem in the next clan event.
Thank you!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi AutumnSkye, I've just checked the status of your ticket and noticed that one of our CC agents actually reached out to you on Jan 12 requesting addition details (i.e. screenshots) regarding your problem. Can you please send these through to the agent so they they can try to help you with the issue at hand? Thanks a bunch!

This is the message they've sent, btw, maybe it got sent into your spam folder? 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care. We apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing with the game.

Could you please provide us a screenshot showing the problem?

We look forward to your reply and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Lyudmila
Gameloft Customer Care
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

:')
Screen shots sent to cc.
Thank you AlexYs, I've never had a message from cc go to my spam folder.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

I got an answer from CC: 
Gameloft Customer Care January 15, 2021, 17:36 +0000 Hello,

Thank you for the provided information.

I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department. It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible

.If you can help push this along, we would appreciate it very much.
Thank you for all your help!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello AutumnSkye, it's rare but it can happen (messages sometimes going to the spam folder instead of the inbox). That said, I've messaged both CC and the tech department to speed things along with regards to your pending case.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank you so much AlexYs!!

Right now we are at 49 members but the clan shows at full so we have no chance to get that last mate.

I suspect that this happened because one of our players lost her fb account and had to reach out to cc in order to get her progress back in the game. She got her account back with their help, but as soon as she did this happened.

I've been referring to it as our ghost in clan chat. We're not too fond of ghosts right now  :D

I have to add, cc did an awesome job getting her connected to her game so quickly, Please pass on our gratitude for their quick actions in helping her.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No problem at all, AutumnSkye. I know that the folks from the tech department are a bit overwhelmed right now due to the issues that have happened over the last few weeks, but they'll be sure to help out with your issue in a timely fashion. Also, will certainly pass the kind words to our Customer Care team. :)

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Hey. Just wondering if the technical team have made any progress in this issue yet? Obviously being a player short leaves us at a disadvantage compared to other clans, so we really hope it will be fixed soon.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be a member of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My Top Dragons are:  Autumn (lv91 8stars), Meteorite (lv91 7stars) Oyar, Hermes, Archangel, Crumbly Wind-up, Fossil, and Coral (all lv86 7stars)