Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

Dragon Names

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 am
I have a Fire Dragon that the game put the name Poth, I was going to change the name, but didn't when I exited the Dragon page You gave me a message saying that the name may be potentially bad...you named it, not me...POTH Lives!!!
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Re: Dragon Names

Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 pm
Hi F'lar, 

I have run into this problem when naming dragons which contain 'reserved' words which may be considered offensive.  I had tried to name my HoMala dragon 'HoMala' and it gave me same message and the issue is the same for if the name contains (versus starts with) a set of characters which are on the 'reserved' words list.  It looks like the first 3 characters for that dragon are deemed unacceptable.  I think GameLoft needs to adjust the filters a bit.

It is funny to see that GL naming does not follow the same standards that the player are held to observe.

Regards, 
NazgulFlyer

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Dragon Names

Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm
Hi F'lar, it seems that the filtering system doesn't allow you to name the dragon in question that way because the first 3 characters of that word taken separately are considered offensive. That said, there's nothing that I can do to help here other than suggesting using a different name for this dragon. :/
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.