Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:16 am
Hi AlexYs,

Please provide status.
Conversation ID for lost progress: #246303.  No communication in a week and a half.
Conversation ID for new account issue with forging Seal of Chronos and other annoying issues: #265563, No communimcation recieved since issue was raised.

Thanks,
NazgulFlyer

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:53 pm
To cross link related threads in case there might be something in either that helps the other:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=606936&start=130
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:26 pm
Hello, the more important issue --- progress lost --- needs to be addressed first in order for Customer Care to be able to help out with the other problem. That said, I've sent Customer Care a reminder about the pending case(s). Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:10 pm
349061 is my conversation ID
Somebody please help me. I had to reinstall the app today because it kept crashing. And now I can't log in to my account.
I don't have Facebook so I can't do that way.
I worked my butt off to get Tribal Dragon and I'm only 9 steps away! I really hope I can get this fixed today so I can get that dragon.
Help please!
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:12 pm
Somebody please help me. I had to reinstall the app today because it kept crashing. And now I can't log in to my account.
I worked my butt off to get Tribal Dragon and I'm only 9 steps away! I really hope I can get this fixed today so I can get that dragon.
Help please!
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:14 pm
Help please!
no avatar

Stheno82

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:22 am
Bluejayjay, same thing happened to me today, I sent in a customer service request and have heard nothing thus far.  Hopefully it will get worked out

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:02 pm
Hello,

@BlueJayJay420 A dedicated agent should contact you in a timely fashion to assist with the issue you're having. Thank you.

@Stheno82 Please let me know your conversation ID in case more than a few working days have passed without receiving any answer from Customer Care.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:10 pm
Gameloft Customer Care, 

What is the status of game restoration?  I have paid for extras with old and new accounts.  I have not seen response to Mail from Feb 10th that indicated progress was "NOT" restored.  Do l need to give up on the old acouunt?  If so, there is an expectation of compensation and adjustments required for that which I cannot access due to the issues.  And if you are able to restore old account, then there is an expectation of compensation related to items which were obtained (purchased items, unique dragons, etc.).  I had stockpiled over 4000 gems and over 100 days VIP, not to mention many legendary, ancient and divine dragons.  I just need to know what if anything is being done so I can decide if I need to move forward with current account or wait horribly long periods of time for more attempts at the restoration process.

In other news, I was advised one of my Clan members was reset to beginning.  This appears to be a recurrent and annoying problem for players. 

Respects
NazgulFlyer 
current player ID (3rd account) :  19ac0
Clan: The Anime Dragon Warrors

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:47 am
Hi NazgulFlyer, I'm afraid you're confusing the forums (the tech issues sections where bugs are reported and we give advice) with Customer Care. If you want to get help with a progress loss issue you can do so by submitting a ticket to Customer Care -- the customer care agents will be more than willing to help you out. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us (Windows users) or tap on the chat icon in the top right corner if you're on iOS or Android. 

However, if you've done this and the case is still pending, you can return here with your conversation ID so I can ping the appropriate team to follow up on it. The conversation ID is a 6 digit number which the support bot gave you when you've initially registered your issue with Customer Care. If for some reason the support bot hasn't issued you a conversation ID you'll have to resubmit your matter to Customer Care.

Thanks,
AlexYs