Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Lost Progress

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:39 pm
Hi DML Support,
It seems that game progress issues are constant with DML.  I was clan leader and many members mentioned lost game progress and having to start over.  Some members got prior progress restored.I also recently lost my progress after almost 2 years of playing on the same device with XBOX live logon to retain progress from Windows 10 device.  It has been 2 weeks since I opened issue with Customer care and I have yet to receive any response beyond the initial contact with Entry ID=109877760.  I started new game which was deleted 2 days later and then started 3rd game which I connected with FB and progress seems to be retained.  I was not able to logon with Xbox live credentials. 

Please Help,
NazgulFlyer

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:02 am
Hi NazgulFlyer, unfortunately our support agents from customer care won't be able to locate your case in the system based on the entry ID. That being said, please let me know your conversation ID (6 digit number that looks like this: #264286) so I can forward your pending case to our customer care agents. Thank you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress

Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:15 pm
Hi AlexYs,
Conversation ID for lost progress: #246303
Conversation ID for new account issue with forging Seal of Chronos and other annoying issues: #265563

Thanks,
NazgulFlyer

Elena B

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:05 am
Sorry, I've lost my progress too, and no one's been answering me in assistance for 2 weeks, It was a secondary account but I'd love to have it back, where do I find Conversation ID?
Leader of Unica Forza
Code 5264e9 - Android Eur
Play and gift daily
Main team: Molim, Pokra, Chrono Hades, Thor, Love, Fall, Snow Queen,  all 100 - 8⭐
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:44 pm
Hi Elena B.,

When you open an issue with Customer Care, you will receive an E-Mail to confirm the issue was created. The conversation ID is found in the lower right corner of that E-Mail and is a 6 digit number. I did not receive any response from the initial E-Mail. I had to post concern in the forum to receive a response. It has been 19 days so far and NO response was received via E-Mail other than the initial confirmation Mail to log the issue with a conversation ID.

There seems to be a consistent problem with account progress being lost (as seen in the forum posts and many of my clan members have also expressed). There were other notes in the forum that indicated many support technicians were away during the Holidays and there is a backlog. I have lost progress 2 times from my XBOX live account credentials. The 2nd account was started just after the inital reset occurred and the 2nd account was reset a couple days later. I also saw in the forums that XBOX live account access was being removed in favor of linking to Facebook and Microsoft accounts. So my current (3rd) account is linked to Facebook and progress is retained so far.
Initial account that was used for almost 2 years is the Clan leader and current account was used to move forward in case Gameloft is not able to restore progress. Current account also has issues with forging seals of Chronos and I opened issue for that as well. After new account reached level 25 I was able to rejoin my clan and participate and I can see my initial level 112 account remains as leader, but is not accessible.

It is sad that there was NO notification sent to XBOX live users to indicate this was happening. As I suspect there is a mass of access issues due to XBOX live credentials being removed, the technicians are now overwhelmed.

I am hoping that corrective actions will be taken to restore my progress along with appropriate compensation for lost rewards that were Paid for but not received and I expect Gameloft will be able to merge any new items that were earned (unique dragons for the new account and purchased items). This is a typical action that software developers MUST expect when dealing with accounts that have financial aspects. This will keep the account holders happy and prevent account holders from seeking an alternative product. If the customers are happy, they will continue to use the service.

I hope this helps.
NazgulFlyer
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:52 pm
Customer Care,

There also seems to be an issue with posting in the Forum.  I was booted out 4 times while trying to post to the forum. I had to type responses in notepad an cut/paste in forum to be able to post.   Please correct this issue.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm
Hello,

@NazgulFlyer Thanks for the conversation IDs. I've emailed Customer Care and asked them to follow up on the two pending tickets you have in their system.

@Elena B Let me know your conversation ID in case the response time on the Customer Care side is too long.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

AMD

Windows PC

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 pm
Hi AlexYs ,
I lost my progress due to an unknown reason , I even wrote a message to the Customer care which I waited for one week for the agents to reply but still no response
I would really be great full if you would help me get my account back.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Other details
Username: Amd
Player code: 77f7c
Conversation ID: #290646
Entry ID: 109919032

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am
Hi AMD, thanks for sharing your conversation ID with me. I've messaged Customer Care and asked them to follow up on your pending issue. Best regards and thank you for patience.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:13 am
Customer Care,

The issues are piling up.  It has been 4 and a half weeks since I opened initial issue with Customer Care for lost progress of my account of almost 2 years and the problem still remains.  The New account that i created after the 2nd time I lost progress also still has issue with Forging Chronosian Seals and I have yet to receive any communication.  The Train wreck from the Sugar Rush Clan event has resulted in many members loss of gems, the loss of the Power Boost level and the UNJUST demotion of our clan from Clan League 4 to League 3.  Reimburse the losses and Fix the issues!!

Respects
NazgulFlyer 
current player ID (3rd account) :  19ac0
Clan: The Anime Dragon Warrors