Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress

Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:42 am
Hi Alex. 

Here is the Conversation ID again: 246303
I have attempted to handle with original Mail thread with Customer Care and have received NO communication for over 2 months.
It seems I only get response by using forum.

Thanks,
NazgulFlyer
no avatar

lin2

Apple (iOS)

How do i post a new issue?

Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:56 am
How do i use this forum?  how do i post a new issue for my daughter. she lost her progress when the system is asking to her to update the game but it kept stuck at that screen, since she is on IOS 9, and when we loaded the game to the new ipad, it lost all the progress.  She is not  connect to a facebook account since she doesn't have one.  She has been crying.  Please help

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost Progress

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:00 pm
Looks like you got the hang of the forum (it doesn't let folks post a new topic until they have a certain number of replies which is confusing). Welcome! Sorry to hear of your issue. 

I'm just a player but responded some help info here:
viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=713476#p4142520

Just an FYI, usually they ask you to reply in just one place because this makes things much easier for them (though completely understandable to want it fixed quick in such a situation and extra confusing when you can't start a post as a new forum user). Best of luck to you and your daughter!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:36 am
Hello,

@NazgulFlyer That's doesn't sound good at all. I've forwarded your conversation ID to our customer care team and asked them to follow up on your case as soon as possible.

@lin2 I've also responded in the thread linked by cryscryb so if you can please share there your conversation ID so I can ask someone from the customer care team to help out with the lost progress issue.

Best,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.