Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Just Old

Windows PC

Re: Player needs help to restore his game

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:38 am
I want to thank you all for looking at this you made a dml member very happy, i got overwhelmed with thank you messages from his entire clan but i told him the credit does go to you guys not me i was only a messenger and an helping hand

so Thank you folks
no avatar

Someone_Shady

Google Play (Android)

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Just Old, I want to make this clear from the get go -- no one is ignoring any messages on this sub-forum, it's just that the whole DML team has been off on vacation for the holiday period so there was no one to answer these messages until today (Customer Care still works though!). Some members of the team will return this week (me included) while others sometime next week.

With all that being said, I've asked DML customer care to follow up on your friend's pending case. :)

@roanark @Someone_Shady Sorry to hear that Customer Care has yet to respond to your issue. Please share with me your conversation IDs so I can notify Customer Care and let them know to help you with your problems.

Best regards,
AlexYs

@AlexY sorry for the late response as I haven't been on the forums recently, but my conversation ID is #265073

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Player needs help to restore his game

Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Hello,

@Just Old No worries at all -- it's the least we could do. That said, I just checked the status of your friend's ticket, and noticed that the folks from CC are doing their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

@Someone_Shady Thanks for the conversation ID. I've asked DML Customer Care to assign a support agent on your case and help you in getting back your progress.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Someone_Shady

Google Play (Android)

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

@Just Old No worries at all -- it's the least we could do. That said, I just checked the status of your friend's ticket, and noticed that the folks from CC are doing their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

@Someone_Shady Thanks for the conversation ID. I've asked DML Customer Care to assign a support agent on your case and help you in getting back your progress.

Best regards,
AlexYs

Hello AlexY, my ticket has been responded and my problem has been fixed. I'm really sorry for bothering you again but my friend has been waiting since December 4th and he just gave me his conversation ID. Can you also forward this to customer support too? Thank you so much. Conversation ID: 202570

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am
Happy to hear that you got your progress back. And not to worry, I'll be sure to forward your friend's case to Customer Care as well. 🙂
no avatar

Kai1One

Google Play (Android)

help transfer progress

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:52 am
Hi Kai1One, can you tell me the conversation ID about the transfer request so I can ask someone from Customer Care to help you? The conversation ID can be found in the automated response you should have received after submitting your request to Customer Care and is a 6 digit number. Thanks.