Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Just Old

Windows PC

Player needs help to restore his game

Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:34 am
Dear Adam i have a player on Android who is desperate to get his game back that he delete by accident 

his ticket # 259168

he plays on Android Euro and here is all the info i got from him can you please look into this and make sure he gets his account back as he miss DML very much and his clan too he tried but nothing seems to work so he came to me as his last resort

Old progress 
name Arthur, friendship code 1208bd platform Android, server Euro

New game 
Friendship code 77c8de, platform Android, server Euro

Thank you

Just Old

Windows PC

He already tried facebook and all what many suggested it is not working for him so anyone who monitor this help him out
Thanks

Just Old

Windows PC

Why do you guys completely ignore this message is it because i wrote it, i know you guys hate me but this is a person who needs help and has nothing to do with me, you could have at least acknowledged that you saw the message
why even bother coming here, I will tell this person you don't want to help him as you don't want be bother

Have a nice day
no avatar

roanark

Windows PC

I opened a ticket for my daughter for the same issue back on Dec 12th. Customer support has yet to respond to me after I've sent multiple requests for an update. I'm sorry to hijack your thread, but the permissions won't let me create a topic in the technical issues forum.

Just Old

Windows PC

roanark wrote:
I opened a ticket for my daughter for the same issue back on Dec 12th. Customer support has yet to respond to me after I've sent multiple requests for an update. I'm sorry to hijack your thread, but the permissions won't let me create a topic in the technical issues forum.

Roanark 

Don't worry i am glad you are able at least to express your concerns here and i hope at least one of us will get an answer 
it's just rude that they only answer or help their buddies and other are left in the cold
no avatar

Someone_Shady

Google Play (Android)

Re: Player needs help to restore his game

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:41 am
My friend and I have also lost our account recently. I have been waiting for 4 days now while my friend has been waiting for 3 weeks. I really hope that they respond soon as I have tried everything while I have been waiting.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 pm
Hello Just Old, I want to make this clear from the get go -- no one is ignoring any messages on this sub-forum, it's just that the whole DML team has been off on vacation for the holiday period so there was no one to answer these messages until today (Customer Care still works though!). Some members of the team will return this week (me included) while others sometime next week.

With all that being said, I've asked DML customer care to follow up on your friend's pending case. :)

@roanark @Someone_Shady Sorry to hear that Customer Care has yet to respond to your issue. Please share with me your conversation IDs so I can notify Customer Care and let them know to help you with your problems.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Just Old

Windows PC

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Just Old, I want to make this clear from the get go -- no one is ignoring any messages on this sub-forum, it's just that the whole DML team has been off on vacation for the holiday period so there was no one to answer these messages until today (Customer Care still works though!). Some members of the team will return this week (me included) while others sometime next week.

With all that being said, I've asked DML customer care to follow up on your friend's pending case. :)

@roanark @Someone_Shady Sorry to hear that Customer Care has yet to respond to your issue. Please share with me your conversation IDs so I can notify Customer Care and let them know to help you with your problems.

Best regards,
AlexYs

Thank you he will be very happy with the response he message me every day all i told him is to wait they have all the info they need and they will get it fixed and not to worry

hope you all had a wonderful Holidays
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Hi Just Old,
It seems that game progress issues are constant with DML.  I was clan leader and many members mentioned lost game progress and having to start over.  Some members got prior progress restored.I also recently lost my progress after almost 2 years of playing on the same device.  It has been 2 weeks since I opened issue with Customer care and I have yet to receive any response beyond the initial contact with ticket number.

Good luck,
NazgulFlyer

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 am
Hello,

@Just Old No worries, I've responded to your PMs as well, btw. Also, fingers crossed the issue of your friend gets resolved soon.

@NazgulFlyer I've responded to you in another thread as well -- do you think you can let me know your conversation ID?

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.