Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:10 pm
Hi HeilorHammer90, sorry to hear that you haven't been contacted by a dedicated agent by now. I'll be forwarding the conversation ID you've included in your reply to the appropriate team so that a support agent can be assigned to your case to help you with the issue you're experiencing.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Cayuse66

Windows PC

Re: HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:42 pm
I have lost all of my progress after reloading the game. My username in the game is Cayuse66 andI used XBOX Live log in. I am the clan leader for Dabbling in Dragons clan. I do not remember my player id. Please help me regain my progress in the game. Conversation ID # 219238
no avatar

BlueStarX

Windows PC

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:28 am
I have the same issue, too....
didn't play for a while and was logged in via XBOX Live and don't remember my player ID...
glad to hear, there's a little hope to get my dragons back
already opend a ticket, too (Conversation ID: #244257)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:48 pm
Hello, both tickets have been forwarded onto Customer Care so our support agents can follow up on them. Thanks for understanding.
no avatar

HeilorHammer90

Windows PC

Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Hi AlexYs, I solved the problem, a customer care employee contacted me and explained how to solve and I succeeded, I have my old profile again and I proceeded to connect it on both the microsoft account and on facebook (I solved it by logging in again to facebook via the game). Thanks a lot ^ _ ^

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:33 am
I'm pleased to hear about that, HeilorHammer90. Please enjoy the ongoing festive events in DML, and of course, Happy Holidays! :)
no avatar

Someone_Shady

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:31 am
I recently redownloaded the game and I have lost my account. I did not link it to Facebook back then as I didn't own one(I was and still am not really into those kinds of platforms). I remember my recruitment code and have contacted customer care, however, it's been a few days and I haven't gotten a reply(I don't know if this is normal or not as this is my first time contacting customer care) so I'm starting to get worried. Any help would be appreciated. Conversation ID: #265073

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:52 pm
Hi Someone_Shady, customer care seems to have been slower to respond these past week or so due to the holiday period but I expect them to contact you soon since most of the folks will or have been returning this week. That said, I'll also send them a reminder about your issue just to be sure. Thank you.
no avatar

Cayuse66

Windows PC

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:41 pm
AlexYs,
I still have not had anyone contact me to fix this issue. It has been almost a month.  Conversation ID # 219238
Thnak you

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:10 am
Hi Cayuse66, I've just emailed Customer Care about your case and I expect them to contact you shortly to assist with your pending issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.