Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

dami666

Windows Phone

HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:33 pm
Hello, I played DML only on my microsoft phone, yesterday I my game progress was reset to the beginning, I saw that my "friend code" is completly different, the worst part is I didn't connect game with facebook account.
I can't send request by customer care because it I always get info "invalid captcha response", and I dont know where is the problem.
Is there a chance to connect my game progress with microsoft account or facebook, I remember my "friend code" and entry ID and i can send it

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:26 pm
Hello, unfortunately you won't be able to retrieve your progress on your own if you haven't previously connected your DML profile with your Facebook account. However, a backup of your save should still be on the Gameloft Cloud, so please make sure to get in touch with Customer Care so they can help you restore your lost progress. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Martouille

Windows PC

Re: HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Hello, unfortunately you won't be able to retrieve your progress on your own if you haven't previously connected your DML profile with your Facebook account. However, a backup of your save should still be on the Gameloft Cloud, so please make sure to get in touch with Customer Care so they can help you restore your lost progress. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us.

Hello AlexYs FromGameloft, I had lost my account. I had a bluescreen with my computer and when I restart my computer and I started DML, my account have disappeared ... It's a new account (level 1) who display ... I finished a tutoial (with a new account) and I went in settings for click on "to log in" option BUT I have not this option on my setting ... So I can't recover my account (who to connect with Facebook). Please, I need help because it's an account who have 5 years and I had put 30€ in this game ... Please need help.
Thanks for attention. (Sorry for my english, i'm french)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:29 pm
Hi Martouille, sorry that you've lost your DML progress. Unfortunately it seems that you don't have access to social networks due to your account most likely being configured for a minor/child (putting an age below 16 when first starting your DML journey will classify your account as underage). So in order to recover your lost progress you'll need the assistance of our Customer Care team. You can follow the steps mentioned in my previously reply to get in touch with them or for more comprehensive instructions please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383
no avatar

DragonneZ

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 am
Bonjour AlexYs,
j'ai exactement le même problème. Je joue sur windows phone et le week end dernier ma progression a été entièrement réinitialisée, comme si ma partie avait été désinstallée. J'ai écrit au service client lundi, mais aucune réponse. Le numéro de suivi du dossier est le 21167699.
Ma progression 48dbb1 a disparu et a été remplacée par une nouvelle installation fOf329. Je voudrais retrouver ma partie s'il vous plaît ! Pouvez-vous remplacer la nouvelle par l'ancienne ?
Merci d'avance.
no avatar

DragonneZ

Windows Phone

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:21 am
Hello AlexYs, could you please help me and answer me ?
I have exactly the same problem of losing progression. I play on windows phone and last weekend my progress was completely reset, as if my game had been uninstalled. I wrote to customer service last Monday, but still no response yet. The tracking number for the case is 21167699.
My 48dbb1 progress disappeared and was replaced with a fresh fOf329 install. I would like to find my part please! Can you replace the new one with the old one and give me back my 48dbb1 game progression ?
Please.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:17 pm
Hi DragonneZ, sorry that this has happened to you. I've notified the FR Customer Care team and they should be following up on your pending ticket soon.

That said, I have a quick question, is the issue related to Dragon Mania Legends or to Dungeon Hunter 5? I'm asking as when I've checked the status of your ticket I've noticed that it was put into the Dungeon Hunter 5 bucket: [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Dungeon Hunter 5] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]
no avatar

DragonneZ

Windows Phone

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:25 pm
Hello AlexY ans thank you for your answer. I should have made a mistake, the issue is on dragon mania legend. Should I make a new ticket ? The costumer service is generally very fast, just as you are 😀

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:09 am
Hey DragonneZ, I don't think that's necessary. I've mentioned this mistake to the DML Customer Care team so I think you won't have to resubmit the ticket. Best regards.
no avatar

DragonneZ

Windows Phone

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:49 pm
Thank you AlexYS,
I received a mail from the costumer service, I answered it, but nothing new since this message. I hope there is a solution.