Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

John Zarpalas

Windows PC

Re: HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm
Thank you AlexYs.

HeilorHammer90

Windows PC

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:58 pm
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for help regarding something that just happened: windows did an update, once it was done it disconnected my windows account, once I disconnected and reconnected the account was all right, except Dragon mania legends, which kicked me out of my old account and was making me restart the game from the beginning. How can I get my old account and progress back? I was at level 99 and my name was HeilorHammer90

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:07 pm
Hello,

@John Zarpalas No worries -- hopefully your issue gets resolved soon.

@HeilorHammer90 If you've linked your profile with a social network (On Windows 10 that would be the Microsoft or Facebook account) you can first try to recover your old progress by logging in with your social media credentials (Options - Connect to Social Network) and choosing the correct saved profile (do note that you'll have to complete the tutorial before the game allows you to connect with your social network account). If such an option does not appear after the login phase you'll require assistance from our Customer Care agents. To contact them please follow these step found here: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

HeilorHammer90

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:37 pm
Hi Alexys, thank you for your reply, then I was connected with the xbox profile, but, I don't know why, it seems that it was no longer connected for a while (I noticed the icon with green background and gray cup not active), but I have always been able to use the xbox game bar service to be able to make screenshots inside the game, I have also connected, in the past, the profile on facebook to get the prairie dragon (in Italy it is called the dragon that can be obtained with the connection to facebook account) but, trying to search in facebook app settings, the game has disappeared, it seems that it has never played, so I don't understand how to do it. I tried to connect the new profile to the microsoft account but I didn't get any window asking me to log in to the old account again. I sent two emails to customer care on Wednesday and as of today I still haven't received an answer, do you think I should send an email again? I don't know what to do. Thanks for your availability and the suggestions you gave me

Alminia

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:09 pm
Bonjour,
Mon jeu Dragon ML a été réinitialisé ! Quand je le charge, il recommence à zéro, je n'ai plus rien.
Mon ID joueur a changé.
J'ai fait un courrier au service client Conversation ID: #178474
J'ai fait un achat ce matin, alors jespère retrouver mon compte très vite...

Hello,
My Dragon ML game has been reset! When I load it it starts all over again, I have nothing left.
My player ID has changed.
I wrote to customer service Conversation ID: # 178474
I made a purchase this morning, so I hope to get my account back very soon ...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:44 pm
Hello,

@HeilorHammer90 Sorry to hear that you didn't manage to retrieve your old progress based on the instructions I've sent you. That said, you mentioned that you're in contact with Customer Care but they have yet to reply to you -- can you please let me know your ticket / conversation ID so I can notify our support agents to follow up on your case? Thank you very much.

@Alminia Our Customer Care agents have sent you a response about a day ago. Be sure to check your email and to follow the instructions they have sent you.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

John Zarpalas

Windows PC

Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:22 am
Hello again ,

i am still waiting for a response from customer service (13 days have passed)

ID: #161004

XieLian

Windows Phone

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Hello Alexys, I have sent TWO tickets to receive help after the Halloween update deleted my game profile.. neither have received an answer. one is from two weeks ago, the other is a week old. the latest ID I got is "Conversation ID: #179516"
Is there any way to check if anyone is ever going to answer me? I lost a year of progress...
Thanks in advance!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:34 am
Hey guys, the pending tickets you've shared in this thread have been forwarded onto Customer Care. The support agents should follow up on them shortly. Thanks for being patient.

HeilorHammer90

Windows PC

Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Hi AlexYs, I'm continuing to wait for answers from customer care but without getting anything, in the email they sent me, there was this code: Conversation ID: # 176187 I hope to have news, because by the 18th of this month I will have lost a month of play :(