Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:40 pm
Hey DragonneZ, I've sent our FR customer care team a reminder regarding your case. Thanks for being patient.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Harmful_Parasite

Google Play (Android)

Re: HELP!!! I lost my game progress

Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:10 pm
Hi AlexYs, can I ask one Technical support question? Do CCs have to the right to refuse assistance to a person who has a serious problem? For example: I inadvertently sold dragons that were leveled up to level 100, and I wrote to CC about this issue, but the refused to rollback or compensate
no avatar

Colbasca

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:04 am
Hello! I lost my progress too.
The technical support doesn't want to help me!
My old device is broken and cannot correctly show the games. It takes about 5 minutes to log in, then it can possibly play a little or will close the game. I have bought a new device and try to transfer the progress. It logs to my Google account and shows that my level is 11 (it is 106)!
I wrote to technical support and they said that they will not help me. They said that I should transfer the progress by myself. But how? The old device skips, the new device shows 11 level instead 106, when I log in to Google account.
Please help me. My old code is 2d677a2, my new device opens code 271da23.
I played more than 3 years and donated. And now your technical support ignores my troubles.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:20 am
@Colbasca, to do it yourself, the devices must be on the same platform (both Android or both Kindle or both iOS or both Windows). If they aren't, you'll have to contact Customer Care and request a transfer to the new platform. This is done manually and may take some time, depending on how busy CC is.

If both devices are on the same platform, log into the game on the old device first and verify that you are connected to a Google Player ID and write down which one it is (a single Google account can have multiple Player IDs). If you are not connected, do so immediately to save your progress. As a precaution, you may want to create a new Player ID to use for DML. Now go to the new device and connect to the same Google Player ID. You should get the conflict screen which shows your real progress - switch to that progress and remove the other if/when asked.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:32 am
Hello Harmful_Parasite, I'm not in the know about all CC regulations, but I do know that there are very strict guidelines with regards to restoring stuff that was mistakenly or accidentally deleted by the user. In other words, there's a limit to which the CC agents can restore lost stuff caused by accidental deletion from user's side. I'm not sure what specifically is happening in your case, because I don't have your ticket ID though.
no avatar

Harmful_Parasite

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm
Hello AlexYs, I forgot to give the ticket ID, here: 21281351
no avatar

Colbasca

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:04 pm
CritterFeeder, it is impossible to log in to Google account by the old device. When I click on that button, the game crashes. It stops to play, and when I log in again, it is still not connected to Google account. I have made a video about that problem and can show it.
And yes, both devices are on Android platforms.
no avatar

Colbasca

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:50 pm
I have to report that tech support still ignores my issue. Mail's ID is #MJC-86635-647, friend code is 2d677a2.
My old device crashed. It can log in to the game but immediately logs out when I press to the button "Connect to Google account". The problem is that my Google account is linked to wrong profile in Dragon mania, when I just started and reached 11th level. My main profile is 106. I played about 4 years and regularly donated. Why should I lost it?
I have made a video about lags and send it to technical support at 11th November. They simply stopped to answer. Btw my first mail was sent at 05th November and still no progress.
no avatar

John Zarpalas

Windows PC

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:47 pm
Hello , i have a problem , i just logged in dragon mania legends in my pc and its says that xboxlive services is not anymore updating and then i lost my account and it started for me a new game .

And i recently bought the pearl tha give you daily gems for a month and now i cant claim them .

My ingame name was MADARA i was about 61-62 level , i recently bought the turtle island and i was clearing the chests and the stones from the island . I was in an french clan named VIOLA our leader i think was named Pier . I remember another clan member SuperPat1953 or Superpat1953

Please i want my account back or else i want a refund .

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:32 pm
Hello,

@Harmful_Parasite Thanks for the ticket ID. I've checked it and your situation seems to fall under what I've explained in my previous reply. There's nothing that I can help you with unfortunately since I can't override CC policies.

@Colbasca I've asked the Customer Care team to follow up on your still pending issue. They should hopefully contact you soon via email.

@John Zarpalas Sorry this has happened to you. Please get in touch with Customer Care right away so our dedicated agents can have your details and help you recover your lost progress (Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us).

Best regards,
Alex