Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

culadra

Google Play (Android)

Re: last logged in Data

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm
Alex, I don't mean to be rude and I understand that you're "just" the community manager of this forum here and have nothing to do with programming this game. I still have two questions.

1.) Are people actually working on this problem right now? I know in a company there may be different priorities to what programmers are told to work on and what the players may want or wish for. This feature did work up to September last year though and it's January the following year now. Still nothing fixed, no news. So I'm wondering if this is actually something someone is working on repairing or are there maybe other priorities and this is why this takes so long?

2.) Which leads me to the second question: I'm wondering what the problem is? I only have basic HTML knowledge, so far from understanding what programmers need to do here to fix this or how this "last time logged in" feature is actually achieved. I imagine though that this is something like a data base with a collumn or line that shows "last logged in time" and some sort of code within the game that takes that set of information from the data base and displays it in the game. If this is true, I don't understand why it takes so long to repair this feature and/or how it got "broken" in the first place.

Again: I don't mean to be rude. I want to understand. Especially since this seems to take a long time now and at least for me personally this was a important feature to manage my friends and delete inactive ones. It's much more complicated with the wrong time displayed for four months now.
Tell me, what do you see?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

last logged in Data

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 am
Hello culadra,

I can't really go into detail as I don't have the specifics myself, but I do know that the issue is not easy to debug hence why it takes this long for them to find the root cause and fix it. I think I've been bugging them about this bug at least 3-4 times in the past several months (since it was initially reported) so If it was something like an easy database fix then it would've been addressed -- I'm certain of that.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.