Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

I  have had it...we've open tickets and you close them...I have for the last 4 years complained about Giving Clan members Promotions only to find hours later the Promotion is gone...Again today we have promoted 2 members only to have them gone within an hour or two...This is crazy...I will NOT open another ticket to have you close without doing anything......ok maybe I'll screen shot it for the 20th time...but you guys need to fix this...c'mon man...

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

We too have still 2 tickets open.
This isn't even just a visual glitch - some of the promotions are not visible to some members and this way an officer is able to "promote" (actually demote) a co-leader to elder.

Yep - fix this already!
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, this is indeed an old annoying issue that happens randomly from time to time - I'll be sure to remind our devs to see if there's any solution to this other than for the affected players to reach out to Customer Care. Thank you for your reports on this, by the way.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

Here is what I see, but Clan leader cannot see Lessa as Coleader
Attachments
Dragon Mania Legends 8_13_2020 4_46_36 PM.png
Dragon Mania Legends 8_13_2020 4_46_36 PM.png (910.21 KiB) Viewed 551 times
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

Here's the Clan leader shot...
Attachments
117875699_2667703790155924_619386746310614471_n.png
117875699_2667703790155924_619386746310614471_n.png (794.6 KiB) Viewed 551 times
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

I hope you can get that passed on Alex...Thanks

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi F'lar, somehow I missed to provide an update on this topic. The devs told me they're are aware of the problem and a fix will come in a future update. Best regards and thanks again for reminding us of this issue .

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

With all due respect to you (as I know this is not your or Adam's fault), they’ve been saying that for 5 or 6 updates now, which is why we’re still asking. It is a big usability issue for players and usability matters.

I wish they kept in mind better that stuff put on the back burner effects us daily and that addressing usability problems can greatly help with community satisfaction on all media channels. The issue isn’t just the icons... some people are auto-demoted randomly after promotion. We promote them and the next day they have lost their promotion and are back at the same rank as before. It sort of forces us to write everything down so clan members don’t get upset thinking we’ve removed a promotion (has happened unfortunately). A higher value placed on usability would be greatly appreciated... the lack of this is one of the reasons for quitting financial support that I'd really like to give the game, but feel I need to see some value in return for (fair imho).

Or, if it is a 'won't fix' item, stating such can help us to manage our expectations accordingly, which seems pretty logical.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi cryscryb, I get the frustration, and trust me with this, as I'm gamer at heart, and I've been playing live service games for the past 10 years or so across all platforms (mobile, PC and console).
From my side, I'll be doing everything I can to stress the fact this is impacting clans of all shapes and sizes, and it's especially annoying as it occurs randomly and frequently - I'll actually be updating the internal thread right away and I'll also mention your feedback in it. Cheers!
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

It's gone beyond 4 years of this happening...Please for the love of god tell them to stop adding more crap to the game and fix the things that do NOT work before attempting to add even one more shrubbery to the game...Just fix it...I spent at least an hour getting promotions back on straight to only 20 later to have half fall of...WTF man...