Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

4 updates later and it's still not working
I'm so annoyed by this that not even the few pity-gems GL sent me can make me happy
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

As witness to the latest changes to the Ruins, I can clearly se that Fixing the game has not been made a priority...Game Freezes abound and they keep adding to the game...it will come to an end, when we all stop playing...please fix the game...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey guys, totally get how frustrating that can be and from my side I'll try to push this matter once more with the devs. Rest assured though when I receive a firm answer with an ETA for the fix I'll be updating this thread.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Hi AlexYs, is there any update on this? Thanks!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Still no update, and believe that both me and Adam have annoyed the team with frequent requests about this... :(

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Aw, okay thanks for the info AlexYs. I thought perhaps I'd find out if there might be something on the roadmap yet for this for future. Sorry if it caused rub, thanks for advocating for us!--We do really appreciate that! :)
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No worries about it, we try our best to make your voice heard as much as we can, especially when dealing with long standing issues like these.