Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

firren1822

Google Play (Android)

Re: facebook/transfer issues

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 pm
@Alexys thanks for the reply. This is my conversation id #217232. There was no communication from cc till now. Plz help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:34 am
Hi firren1822, thank you as well for sharing with me your conversation ID. I've asked DML Customer Care to take a look at your pending case. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

gabmancini22

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:51 am
Hi, I contacted Customer Service more than 3 days ago and still haven't gotten a response. I am having issues about connect my social network to my DML account because I simply don't have the option to do so in my options. I'm assuming it has something to do with the age I entered years ago and I would like if I can have that option because my device is very old and glitchy and if I have to get a new device I'd like to keep my progress. Here's the convo ID: 255828. Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:17 pm
Hi gabmancini22, unfortunately customer care is a bit slower than usual these days due to the holidays, but since that is now over I expect everything to be back to normal shortly. All that being said though, I did message DML Customer care to take a look at your age gate problem you're having with your account. Best regards.
no avatar

gabmancini22

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:57 am
Thank you so much!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am
No worries, gabmancini22. Please let me know if I need to ping Customer Care about your case still.
no avatar

gabmancini22

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:03 am
Hi, I know it's only been 3 days but, was I supposed to have gotten a response from them by now? I know response times vary but, I was just wondering.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 pm
I can't really give a time-frame as most of the folks working on support were away due to the Holidays. But since these have ended most of them have returned to work by now. That being said, I'm going to send them a reminder about your case since I've noticed you haven't been contacted still.
no avatar

gabmancini22

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:10 am
Hey, I know it's been quite some time but I'm still in a pickle. I contacted customer service back in January and I got a response for a bit and solved one part of my issue which was connecting my game center to my DML account. But after a bit, I messaged them back on the 14th of January, and still no response after more than a month at this point. I still need assistance, so I would appreciate it if they could get back in touch with me. Here is the convo ID if needed: #255828

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:00 pm
Hi gabmancini22, sorry to hear about the new development (or lack thereof). I've pinged the Customer Care team to remind them of your pending case. Best regards.