Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Hkp

Apple (iOS)

facebook/transfer issues

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:20 pm
[#DKH-81156-117]

I've raised a customer care ticket, but haven't had another reply for a week now. I simply want to change my game to a new device, same platform. The rep said my account wasn't linked to facebook, but I don't see how that could be ..... it was definitely 100% linked to a facebook account. I've had multiple issues over the years including the facebook connect page and had even asked can the link be removed. I was told, once linked, it cannot be unlinked. My old ipad is so glitchy, I can't access anything that links outside the game, such as ads or even customer service (why I wanted to unlink from facebook). So I don't think I can even go use the connect to facebook link to check (so far unsuccessful). Please help if you can. Really frustrating to have a shiny new device but I can't play DML on it.
no avatar

Carpman1963

Windows PC

Re: facebook/transfer issues

Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:05 pm
Hi all,
         same or similar problem for myself, ticket ID:20483437.
I would like to be able to connect my primary game Win EUR dc3e90, to my new Windows phone, both running Windows 10. As I have deleted the previous Facebook ID and have a new Facebook ID I don't seem to be able to do this? all that happens despite numerous hard resets of both devices it finds the game, but not the primary/original game,dc3e90, so I am now left with two versions of the game I do not need or want, 681075/6a74a4, on my phone, the original game works absolutey fine on my laptop, and the Android version also works on my Samsung Galaxy. Personally I have no need of the Facebook link at all. 
I have tried the Facebook support page absolutely no help whatsoever.
This situation has been going on for weeks now and has left me unable to participate in Clan events, which for me now is the main reason i play.
Surely it must be simple to find my primary game and link it to my new Facebook ID? I have provided lots of screenshots and all the numbers, information you have asked for.
This is very frustrating as it should be so simple to resolve, perhaps as you have linked the game to Facebook, working together you could resolve this situation?

Yours with hope,

Anomander Rake...co-leader Dark Magic Dragons...Win EUR dc3e90

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:04 am
Hkp wrote:
[#DKH-81156-117]

I've raised a customer care ticket, but haven't had another reply for a week now. I simply want to change my game to a new device, same platform. The rep said my account wasn't linked to facebook, but I don't see how that could be ..... it was definitely 100% linked to a facebook account. I've had multiple issues over the years including the facebook connect page and had even asked can the link be removed. I was told, once linked, it cannot be unlinked. My old ipad is so glitchy, I can't access anything that links outside the game, such as ads or even customer service (why I wanted to unlink from facebook). So I don't think I can even go use the connect to facebook link to check (so far unsuccessful). Please help if you can. Really frustrating to have a shiny new device but I can't play DML on it.

I don't think they meant your game was never logged into Facebook. I think what they mean is, your current game (the one you want to transfer) is not currently linked to your Facebook (you may have been logged out at some point, it sometimes does this on its own, mine does it all of the time). Go to the old device with the game still installed on it, and make sure you are currently logged in/attached to Facebook with it. Then try to log in on a newer device, attach the newer device to Facebook. If it was already attached, detach and reattach it. If that fails, do you have more than one Facebook account? If you do it's possible it isn't logged in under the account you thought it was.
Carpman1963 wrote:
Hi all,
         same or similar problem for myself, ticket ID:20483437.
I would like to be able to connect my primary game Win EUR dc3e90, to my new Windows phone, both running Windows 10. As I have deleted the previous Facebook ID and have a new Facebook ID I don't seem to be able to do this? all that happens despite numerous hard resets of both devices it finds the game, but not the primary/original game,dc3e90, so I am now left with two versions of the game I do not need or want, 681075/6a74a4, on my phone, the original game works absolutey fine on my laptop, and the Android version also works on my Samsung Galaxy. Personally I have no need of the Facebook link at all. 
I have tried the Facebook support page absolutely no help whatsoever.
This situation has been going on for weeks now and has left me unable to participate in Clan events, which for me now is the main reason i play.
Surely it must be simple to find my primary game and link it to my new Facebook ID? I have provided lots of screenshots and all the numbers, information you have asked for.
This is very frustrating as it should be so simple to resolve, perhaps as you have linked the game to Facebook, working together you could resolve this situation?

Yours with hope,

Anomander Rake...co-leader Dark Magic Dragons...Win EUR dc3e90

Yours is slightly a different issue, once a game is linked to a Facebook account, it is sort of owned by that Facebook account. Hopefully they help you.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:18 pm
Hi Carpman1963, regarding your case, unfortunately there's nothing that our Customer Care can do since transferring progress from one Facebook account to a different one is strictly forbidden - this was a decision taken a while ago due to privacy and security concerns. That's why the customer care agent has advised you to resolve the issue through Facebook support...
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Hkp

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:43 pm
cryscryb wrote:
Hkp wrote:
[#DKH-81156-117]

I don't think they meant your game was never logged into Facebook. I think what they mean is, your current game (the one you want to transfer) is not currently linked to your Facebook (you may have been logged out at some point, it sometimes does this on its own, mine does it all of the time). Go to the old device with the game still installed on it, and make sure you are currently logged in/attached to Facebook with it. Then try to log in on a newer device, attach the newer device to Facebook. If it was already attached, detach and reattach it. If that fails, do you have more than one Facebook account? If you do it's possible it isn't logged in under the account you thought it was.

Thanks heaps for replying cryscryb, much appreciated. I'm still waiting for customer care to reply again. I'd be quicker sending pigeons.
What you said makes some sense, but since I've been plagued with connection issues for years because of the facebook part, why didn't customer care say that it can be disconnected from facebook? Surely I could then have linked it with game centre instead and saved myself all this frustration? Is there a reason this cannot work now? I can't use the connect to facebook link. I try again and again and it just loops or crashes. Any tips for what I can do to try now? Or can customer care link it to facebook or gamecentre from their end? I can  show numerous email chains to them over the years to show the facebook account it was linked to.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:51 am
Hi Hkp, I believe that you can ask customer care to unlink your DML account from all social networks. If they agree to that (I don't see a reason why they shouldn't) you can try to link your DML profile with your Game Center account. Once that is accomplished, you should be able to use the Game Center connection to sync your progress across multiple iOS devices like you can with the Facebook login. Hope this helps.
no avatar

PauloNzp

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:32 pm
Need help.
I need to disconnect my facebook and email from the Asphalt 9 game account. I no longer have access to the email and I risk losing progress in the game. I tried to do this by in-game customer support and they didn't answer me.
Please help me.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm
Hello PauloNzp, unfortunately this is the Dragon Mania Legends forum and not the Asphalt 9 forum. That being said, kindly repost your issue to the appropriate forum and wait for one my colleagues to respond you there: viewforum.php?f=2328. Best regards.
no avatar

firren1822

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:26 pm
Hello Alexys, I am also unable to connect to my facebook account. I raised a CC ticket last week, but with no communication from gameloft. I can see my old account while connecting(account conflict), but I am unable to connect to it. It just connects to my new account. I missed my chance to get lysk because of this. Can you please check and help me. ticket - 109852828

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

facebook/transfer issues

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:15 pm
Hi firren1822, I would love to check the status of your case with Customer Care but unfortunately the ticket ID you've given me is invalid. Could you please take a look through the email thread about this issue and see if you can find either the Ticket ID or the Conversation ID? Thank you very much.

For example, a ticket ID should look like this #20374283 (8 digit number) while a conversation ID looks like this 179516 (6 digit number).