Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Re: Transferring game data

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am
Thank you for sending the reminder but there still hasn't been a transfer and it's been nearly 2 weeks....is there something else you can do?
no avatar

jcg

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:43 am
I'm so nervous so please let me confirm. My phone died and the store said it will take 15 days to repair and they gave me a little phone to use in the meantime. I installed DML on it and it made me start from the beginning, make a farm and have my first fight. So I just want to be sure. If I go to friends -> connect and connect to Facebook, will I get all my dragons and friends from the old phone (and my shiny, brand new Solden egg) or will I overwrite my progress with this one farm and one salamander?
Thank you for your help!!
no avatar

LordChaosX7197

Windows PC

Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:55 pm
Hello. I don't play My Little Pony but on the Gameloft games that I play there's a "Link a device" option in the settings. I hope this can help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:55 am
Hello Vero Hoekstra, it might take a little while longer than usual because there's still the Ancient Event ongoing which can cause issues when processing cross-platform transfers. 🙁

@jcg If you previously had your game linked with your Facebook account then yes, by signing in with your social media credentials (FB) on the new device you can recover your old progress and continue from where you left off on the broken phone. There's a caveat though, both phones must be on the same platform for this to work (e.g. iOS <-> iOS; Android <-> Android; Windows <-> Windows). Hope this helps.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:42 pm
Thank you for the information! I'll just hace to ve more patient! I just love the game and i miss playing it. So thank you again for your help
no avatar

jcg

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:37 pm
Thanks for the answers! Sorry I couldn't reply before, but FB disabled me until I could prove I was human. (...or am I?)
Something I ran into and that others may need to be aware of, if they have the same issue, is that even between Android phones, if you got the game on a Samsung, it won't let you synch on another phone unless you have the Samsung Galaxy store.
But other than that, yes, once I had the right brand of phone, it worked great.
Thank you both for your kind replies!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:51 am
Helllo,

@Vero Hoekstra No worries, you can write to Customer Care again about your transfer request as the Ancient Event is almost over now.

@jcg Yeah, it's a bit tricky if you're moving progress between different Android stores (Samsung Galaxy Store to Google Play Store for example), but it should still be doable and in case there's difficulties, Customer Care will be there to assist. But from what I'm understanding you've installed Galaxy Store on the new Android device and you got your progress that way, so that's another solution to take into account.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:48 pm
Hello, i got an email from costumer service almoat 2 weeks ago asking me conformation about the transfer. I confirmed and am now still waiting for the transfer. I've been waiting for the transfer for over a month now... and getting a bit annoyed... is there anything you can do for me please?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:25 pm
Hi Vero Hoekstra, can you let me know your Ticket ID / Conversation ID, please? Once I have it I can ping Customer Care to follow up on your transfer request. Thanks so much.
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:45 am
Hello, my conversation ID is 161098. Thank you so much for the quick reply and help.