Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Re: Transferring game data

Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:50 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

@jaimelecafe I've checked the status of your ticket and I can say that the details of your issue has been escalated by the CC agent yesterday to the dev team and it's currently pending investigation. Btw, this seems to be the same bug that Yoni has brought up in a different thread on this section. The CC agent will update you the moment they received feedback from the devs. :)

Hello Again,
In fact my ticket was for copying game data to another platform. I install game in my PC and tried to login by facebook, but as it is not syncronize I wanted to keep in Android but also wanted to copy in windows. 

Thanks in advance  :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 pm
Hello,

@coco Your progress should be unaffected, however, please keep in mind the following (this info from DML F.A.Q about cross-platform transfer):

"After we perform the transfer, the data on your previous device will be erased; you will lose your old friends, clan, and progress in currently active Events.

We advise you to check whether some special events (such as Calendar Events, solo Events, etc.) are currently active before you confirm this action.

If you don't want to lose your Event progress, we ask that you wait till the Event is over, then please contact us again and we will perform the data transfer."

@jaimelecafe Ah, I must have misunderstood then. Can you please confirm once more that the ticket you've shared in your previous reply #21220375 is indeed about the cross-platform transfer and not the other issue which was reported by Yoni on your behalf? In any case, I have notified the Customer Care about your pending ticket and they should be contacting you via email soon to help out with the transfer process.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:50 pm
Hello,

@jaimelecafe Ah, I must have misunderstood then. Can you please confirm once more that the ticket you've shared in your previous reply #21220375 is indeed about the cross-platform transfer and not the other issue which was reported by Yoni on your behalf? In any case, I have notified the Customer Care about your pending ticket and they should be contacting you via email soon to help out with the transfer process.

Hello, Yes I confirm it is about cross_platform transfer.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:12 am
Thanks for the confirmation. I've been informed by the CC agent on the case that they've contacted you so be sure to check your email as they've sent you instructions that you'll need to follow on your end. :)

Adityakumar0007

Windows PC

Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:05 am
hello, 
I want my game data to be transferred from Android(current) to windows platform permanently. What should i do for this.
Please help, if it is possible.I am not playing current event so no any problem if progress is lost.
plz..plz...plz..plz...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:33 pm
Hi Adityakumar0007, please check the cross-platform progress transfer article found on the DML F.A.Q. page for instructions: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:50 pm
Thanks for the confirmation. I've been informed by the CC agent on the case that they've contacted you so be sure to check your email as they've sent you instructions that you'll need to follow on your end. :)

Thanks Alex,
I wanted to copy progress so I can also play in my PC but they said that it is not possible to copy and I don't want just transfering in only 1 platform.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 am
Yeah... so I thought you were aware of this already, the transfer is a one way street and once complete you won't be able to return to your game on the old platform. What you're proposing though (copying your progress and being able to play it on multiple platforms) can be doable only if/when the game becomes cross-platform, and unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon.
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:41 pm
Hello,

I've put in a request to transfer my account  (d18d26) from my iphone to my android phone and i've followed instructions(conversation id #161098 and #161158) It's been more than a week now and i was wondering how long the transfer will take.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:48 pm
Hi Vero Hoekstra, I've have sent our Customer Care team a reminder regarding your pending transfer request. All the best.