Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Irvin0822

Apple (iOS)

Re: Transferring game data

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:00 pm
21168833 Is my ticket , pls help :(
no avatar

Irvin0822

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:01 pm
21168833 Is my ticket, pls help me out. I freakin love this game!!!
no avatar

Irvin0822

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 pm
Can someone please help me transfer from Android to iOS please? My old android unfortunately cracked and is very laggy since, and the game kicks me out constantly and the WiFi disconnects. I love the game and I'm just asking for a transfer pls :(. My ticket is 21168833

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:31 am
Hello,

@Hussain12 I've forwarded your transfer request onto our Customer Care. A dedicated agent should be contacting you soon to help out.

@Irvin0822 I've informed Customer Care team about your pending transfer request. They should soon be getting in touch with you via email to assist with the account migration process.

Best regards,
Alex
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

JimmyNoLifeNL

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 pm
Hopefully I can find some common sense here in the forums.

I'll try to explain my situation.
I travelled through Asia with an iPad 5 mini and as you probably guessed this means that I play DragonMania Legends on iPadOS as an operating system.

Because of Covid-19 I went back home to Europe and want to play the game on the EU servers so I can play with Friends and Family.
So I requested a Transfer from the Asia servers to the European servers.

I was told to start a new game which I did on a new iPad but because I thought that my data would be transferred anyway I just skipped the Age verification, so it was on the Date that the Account was created.
But there is a policy that Gameloft does not transfer data between account if they don't have the right Age because you need to be at least 16.

Since I just pressed forward during the new game creation my age was officially ZERO years of age.
Why you are allowed to do this and still play the game beats me but that's how it currently works.
So the support employee told me that they send me a file so I could change the age.
Later it seemed that they didn't send me a file but they tried to send me a in-game Gift which needs to be opened so the age check can be performed.
By the time I realised that they were not very clear in explaining how this worked I acted on my own account and figured out how DragonMania Legends stores it's age check, it's in the KeyChain of iOS.
GameLoft doesn't allow any changes to game data inside the KeyChain so even if you reinstall the game, the game will always retrieve the data stored in the keychain.

The only option to get this data cleared is completely wiping the iPadOS so that they keychain will also be gone.
So I did this and I was able to create a new Account-ID so the data could be transferred.
I connect both iPads the one with the Asian Server and the one with the European server to the same Facebook account, and Apple-ID through the Apple Game Center.

However the support employee still keeps on going to solve it through a playbook asking me the same questions over and over and doesn't even take the time to read my comments, my information about the Acccount-ID etc. etc.
Finally they told me that this problem could not be resolved by regular support department and that they would pass it on to a different department, after that it went silent...

Then weeks later I get the same response I got the first time, they cannot transfer the data because of the age check.
I put a lot of money into this game and so far the support is terrible, so I see only this post a last resort to solve a rather simple issue.
If nothing can be done that's fine too but tell me that so I know what my options are, keep playing on Asian servers without friends, Start all over in Europe without spending money, or just keep from playing this game altogether.
Because of the bad communications, the lack of detailed support feedback and the lack of knowledge of the support employees, I'm really thinking of stop playing this game and pouring money into it.

My support ticket: #SMT-37662-218
Please start by reading all the details and mails, it's all there but what lacks is someone with the technical know how about how DragonMania works on iOS devices.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:48 pm
Hey Jimmy, I've just checked the status of your ticket and noticed that the customer care agents have managed to provide a resolution to your issue -- Your original progress was successfully transferred from APA server to EUR server. I believe that the age gate issue has also been solved with the help of the tech department. That said, can you please confirm that everything is in order now? Thank you.

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:24 pm
Hi Alex, could you please verify progress of my ticket. 21220375
no avatar

@coco

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:24 pm
Hi. May i ask for a help on how i can transfer my DML game progress from Samsung version to Google version? i've tried the methods i know but for no results... pls help me. I want to transfer it to my Google Version... thanks much

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:49 am
Hello,

@jaimelecafe I've checked the status of your ticket and I can say that the details of your issue has been escalated by the CC agent yesterday to the dev team and it's currently pending investigation. Btw, this seems to be the same bug that Yoni has brought up in a different thread on this section. The CC agent will update you the moment they received feedback from the devs. :)

@coco I believe that the Samsung and Google Play versions are counted as separate environments so you'll need the help of Customer Care in order to move your progress from the former ecosystem to the latter ecosystem. To get in touch with them, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us. Thanks. :)
no avatar

@coco

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:00 pm
@AlexYs from Gameloft... will this affect my progress as well as my clan and friends in the game? Thank u