Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Tylercampbell

Google Play (Android)

Re: Transferring game data

Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:52 pm
Hey dragon legends. My ticket number is 21089787. Wanting to transfer progress over I'm hoping not an issue but my Facebook email is tylerc_volcom@hotmail.com and my google account is tc534735@gmail.com and user name is chops thank you heaps

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:00 pm
Hi

@proedrosss, I've asked Customer care to help with your issue. In the meantime, please check the cross-platform progress transfer article on the DML support page as it provides more insight into what to expect with the transfer procedure: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69.

@Tylercampbell I don't think there should be an issue, especially if you want to transfer your progress between devices on the same platform. However, if you want to migrate your saved data on to a different platform then make sure to also give a read to the cross-platform progress article found here: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. I'm mentioning this, as there's some very specific steps you need to follow for cross-platform transfers.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

proedrosss

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:41 am
Hi Alex!
Sorry to bother you again. ticket ID is 21084655
Can we cancel the request? My laptop will be fixed shortly and i would like to remain a windows player! I will also write to the customer care!
Many thanks for your actions!
no avatar

iepeax

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:35 pm
Hi!
(I post here because i can't create a post)
I need help. I can't transfer my progress from my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S9+) to my new phone (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G). I've already contact the Customer Care but I have no answer. My ticket ID is 21095205.
Please help me as soon as possible.
no avatar

islanzadi

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:18 am
Hi, I have the same problem too.
I wish I could transfer my old progress from a windows phone (broke) to my new android tablet. I have tha same facebook account connected in the two devices. I write a ticket some days ago and I din't get an answer to this question. My tticket ID is 21101123. 
Can someone help me please?

Thanks and have a good day  (sorry fopr my english, i'm italian and my english isn't so good)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:11 pm
Hello,

@proedrosss No problem! The cross-platform transfer request has been canceled. :)

@iepeax Thank you for your reply! I have transferred your ticket ID to our dedicated agents; it should be handled very soon.

@islanzadiI Thanks for reaching out! have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon by one of our support agents.

Best regards,
Alex
no avatar

mcb

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:44 pm
I tried to transfer my progress to a new device. I conected to google play on my new device and can choose my previous progess to load. But the game did not load it. I always get back to the screen choose witch game progress to load. Thanks for your help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:15 pm
Hi mcb, if you're trying to transfer your progress between two devices on the same platform (Android in our case) then you should be able to do that via either Google Play Games or Facebook. If that doesn't work, you may be required to contact Customer Care for additional technical assistance. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us.
no avatar

Hussain12

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Hi alex.
i want to transfer my profile before future an ancient.
My ticket ID:21214253
Player ID:Ohhc8c5
Server: Eur (Eur~gold)
no avatar

Irvin0822

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:39 pm
Am I able to transfer game progress from my Android to iOS. I wouldn’t have a problem playing on android, but my android is cracked, lags too much and kicks me out the game constantly. And WiFi disconnects every 5 minutes. Please if you guys could help me out I would appreciate it