Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Transferring game data

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm
I need help transferring my My Little Pony game. I know this isn't the right forum, but no one is active on the mlp forum anymore that can help. I want to transfer data from the old iPad to my new iPad so I sent a ticket a few days ago, but no response. My ticket number is 20448717 and my friend code is 0b50dc3.
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Re: Transferring game data

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:56 pm
Nevermind, I got a response from customer care 😊

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:27 pm
Hello, I've responded to your transfer request on a different topic, but we can keep this one open till Customer Care (CC) manages to complete it. Let me know if you require follow up from CC on your pending transfer. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:40 pm
Thanks!
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:41 pm
Hi, I was wondering if the transfer is being done. The customer care agent asked for my friend code so I replied with it but I haven't gotten any response yet, and I wanted to be able to get my game back before the new event ends. If it takes longer, that’s fine too.
no avatar

Issabelle Lightwood

Windows PC

Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:39 pm
I was playing on my phone but now I need to change it to laptop ow can I do it?
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 am
First you need to submit a ticket to customer care. Try this link to get to the form: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
Just fill out the form, and once you submit it, you should get an email with a ticket number. It will take a few days to get a response though. Hope that helps!

(If the link doesn’t work, go to the Gameloft customer care website and press ‘I didn’t find the answer to my question’ then press ‘contact us’ to get to the form. Also, the link will take you to the DML form, so if that's not the right game, you might want to change it by going to the home page and picking the right game)
no avatar

Issabelle Lightwood

Windows PC

Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:04 pm
what should i list as my problem?
no avatar

MooCow14

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:15 pm
I listed my problem as progress/item loss issues, and the sub issue as progress reset to beginning. Then in the comments section I wrote that I wanted to transfer my game
no avatar

Issabelle Lightwood

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:56 pm
Thank you sooo much. I will try that out. You r the best...…………..