Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:46 am
Thanks for the conversation ID, Vero Hoekstra. I've asked Customer Care to follow up on your transfer request.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Mtollborg

Google Play (Android)

Re: Transferring game data

Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:43 pm
Hi. Not sure where to write my question... but my son got a new phone and really doesn't wanna start all over in his dragon mania legend game. How do i go about this?
no avatar

Vero Hoekstra

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:01 pm
Thans you, i hope the game will be transferred soon

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:39 pm
Hello,

@Mtollborg If the new phone uses the same OS as the old one (let's say Android) then you can sync the progress between the old and new device by doing the following:
1) On the old device link your DML profile with Google Play Games by going to Settings - Connect to Social Network - Google Play Games)
2) On the new device, install DML from Google Play Store, complete the tutorial portion of the game and once that is done go to Settings - Connect to Social Network. In this screen log in with the same Google Play Games account that has been used on the old device. The game will prompt you to choose between a local save (new game) and a cloud save (old game). Pick the cloud save/old progress to continue DML from where you left off on the old device.

If that doesn't work though, you'll need to contact Customer Care for assistance (Settings - Customer Care and then tap on the message looking icon in the top right corner of the screen).

@Vero Hoekstra I'm sure that they'll do their best to get your progress transferred as soon as they can.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

Dita Wijaya Adiarta

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:38 am
need help to transfer my account for microsoft to android device, please guide me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:01 pm
Hi Dita Wijaya Adiarta, there's a comprehensive article about cross-platform transfer requests on our F.A.Q page: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69 (cross-platform progress transfer). All the best.

viking99

Windows PC

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:18 am
Hello Alex,

Could you help with this. 
Conversations id 339210
That guy is sad because event is coming and his ticket is not getting attention. 

Regards

nobody owens

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:39 pm
Could someone help with my game transfer? Submitted it twice . . . first conversation ID is 308255, second conversation ID is 341271.
Thanks.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring game data

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:58 pm
Hi,

@viking99 Unfortunately these cross-platform transfers takes time and the Ancient Event has already begun. That said, I believe that this user also reach out on FB about this transfer and I've already responded to them there multiple times.

@nobody owens I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon.

Best regards,
AlexYs

viking99

Windows PC

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:49 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi,

@viking99 Unfortunately these cross-platform transfers takes time and the Ancient Event has already begun. That said, I believe that this user also reach out on FB about this transfer and I've already responded to them there multiple times.

Thanks Alexys, he said it's done. Yeah, he was commenting in each facebook post so I told him I'll ask you here in forum  :D