Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

AnimaFurba

Google Play (Android)

Re: I can't access the game DML

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:06 pm
Hi Alexys as I am new here I am not able to post a private message to you, it wasn't my intention to give you my personal data in public. But I cannot avoid it ....
Playername : Lefteris B.
Android platform Europe
Recruitment code : c30fe7
Player level : 124
SAVE DATA SERVER eur(eur-gold) GAMELOFT PLAYER ID e52hg9
Email: ***
Please pass these to Customer Care & Department of Development
Thank you
AnimaFurba

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

I can't access the game DML

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:04 pm
Hello, sorry to hear about the technical issues you're experiencing with the game and with trying to use the customer care feature. I've messaged the DML Customer Care team to contact you on the provided email address and to assist you with the problems you're having. That said, I'm removing the personal details as I've already passed them onto the CC team. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

SapoKing

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:59 pm
Hello starting around midnight 3/3/2021 AZ U.S.A. time could not access game. Tried several times through night because in a clan event  and we are the #2 clan on server, so we are in the beginning of a clan event. Which for me am a MVP or top3 finisher in our events. So this is extremely frustrating. Got access around 11a.m. AZ time did grind work. Now approximately 4p.m. AZ time ahhhhhhh No Access again. See nothing about server access issues. Can you all help?
SapoKing
Fire OS Tablet

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:03 am
Hi SapoKing, I've checked with the team and there were no server downtime reported for EUR so there might be something else going on with the service disruptions you've being experiencing. It would be best if you could contact us through Customer Care so our support team can have more details about your device & account and look into your issue more closely. In order to do it, go to https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69, scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" and then click on "Contact us". Thanks for understanding
no avatar

Honeybee123

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:06 pm
I also cannot access the game - I am stuck at a NPC message wanting me click on the friends button - but the icon is not there to click. I messaged support with a screenshot and have not had a reply. I only play mobile and have attempted to restart my phone several times, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple
times. I paid for VIP and now I have lost 2 days because I can't progress passed this screen. 

PLEASE HELP.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm
I hope they get back to you soon Honeybee123. I'll just add (sorry for pointing this out, I just know that a lot of folks aren't aware) but your issue won't get addressed faster by posting it in multiple threads... sometimes this can make things harder for the team trying to help because they may see the different posts as separate people at first, which can slow down your response time because it can take them a while to look through the duplicates and sort them out.

Best of luck though, normally what they need to help anyone and find their game is a conversation ID obtained through the in-game CC chat (if you can get it). If you can't there's instructions for an online form for getting a Ticket/Conversation ID started in the forum sticky post that helps them to locate your game. Some info here that might help (please ignore if it doesn't):

viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383

Other help info (might not be helpful, if not pls ignore):
viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=606936&p=4118850#p4118850

I hope you get back in soon! Good luck!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:27 am
Hi Honeybee123, can you please let me know the conversation ID of your issue with Customer Care so I can help speed things along? All the best and waiting for your reply.