Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

I can't access the game DML

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:37 pm
Hello everyone, sorry to hear about the technical issues you've encountered over the weekend. If you're still having troubles in accessing the game please try these troubleshooting tips:

- Force close all unnecessary applications running in the background.
- Restart your internet router/modem if you're connected to a WiFi network. If you're running on a 3G/4G network switch off the connection for a few seconds and then switch it back on.
- Reboot your device by turning it off for a few seconds and then powering it back on again. This can help to clear the memory of your device from any tasks that should no longer be using resources.
- If you're still experiencing connection errors, you may need to try a different network connection to the one that you're on. If you're on 4G, try using a WiFi connection instead; or, if you're already on WiFi, try seeing if you can get access to the game on a different WiFi network.
- Check that your firewall (if you have one) is not restricting your access to the App, or other third party apps such as Facebook that may affect other parts of your game.

If none of the above helps and the problem occurs still, please reach out to Customer Care for additional technical assistance: https://support.gameloft.com/game/2/69 croll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" - Contact us.

Thanks,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: I can't access the game DML

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:11 pm
AlexYs, I think the Windows store is causing this problem. It happened to several of my mates and myself. I got my game after I uninstalled/reinstalled. I also read in a post on fb that you can you to the Windows store, search, then click on the game and on the game page it says you can buy the game. It shouldn't be like that but if you choose to buy it, (it costs nothing), your game will come back.
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:29 am
Hi AutumnSkye, thank you for the feedback on this. As far as I know F2P games on Windows Store have the "Get" button, but maybe this was replaced with a "Buy" button by Microsoft. Not really sure what is happening here, but if there are more instances of this occurring I would like to have some screenshots so I can send them on to the DML Windows team.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:28 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi AutumnSkye, thank you for the feedback on this. As far as I know F2P games on Windows Store have the "Get" button, but maybe this was replaced with a "Buy" button by Microsoft. Not really sure what is happening here, but if there are more instances of this occurring I would like to have some screenshots so I can send them on to the DML Windows team.

I will ask for screenshots if anyone else comes across this problem.
I saw it myself, but opted to reinstall, although I couldn't uninstall from the store as usual, I had to do it from the start menu instead.
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:36 am
I see, please keep me posted in case you or any of your DML friends encounter this Store issue again.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi there.
I delele the app from my device 08/02/21 19:50 and can't connect . in the account conflict screen it is appear my account i login but Everytime strart me from the beginning . I'm level 84 my player ID is 8ff23f code to the game 6dd01d android eur.
Facebook id 3780794338605640
Conversation ID: #349749

PLEASE. CAN YOU HELP?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:38 pm
Hi tribalspiral, I've responded to you already in a different thread on this section. Your pending case has been forwarded onto our Customer Care team and a support agent should get back to you soon to help you out.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:46 pm
Sorry for all this posts you have to reply for me but I'm a little stressed , upset, frustrating all this ?

Thank you anyway

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:25 am
No worries, one of our customer care agents is already on the case trying their best to help you out with the issue you're having.
no avatar

AnimaFurba

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:25 pm
:(
Hi Alexys, 
Since last Friday 12/2/21 I have difficulties to get into my game. It constantly crashes and kicks me immediately out. If I am lucky and can get into it kicks me out at the first video ad spawning or by clicking on any icon.... sometimes I can play abou 3 minutes and I am out again. I did post many times at the DML FB account but unfortunately nobody of you did respond. I am very frustrated and upset because I have lost many refills from the Ancient Event and many battles in the Boss challenge. Itried to contact Customer Care but when I click ''submit'' it shows me ''Error''. I cannot reach out to CC. Please help me . I have restarted many times my device and my router and all apps work fine except DML. I'll send you a private message with my playername code.... 
Thank you AnimaFurba