Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

jfmsem70

Windows PC

Re: Sugar rush event

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:15 pm
I too have used many gems in this clan event. I buy them on a regular basis and am sorry to lose them on an event that wasn't properly tested. It would be nice if you posted a message in game letting the players know that you are aware of this problem and are working on it. I had to go find this forum just to see this is an issue. Very sad about the lack of communication.
no avatar

ShortMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 pm
Yesterday I lived the illusion, that if I closed and restarted the game sufficient times, at some time the event would reappear.
Today it's confirmed, it wasn't a certain fact.
I surrender, far more than 15 times logging in, with no results.
Hopefully, your efforts in solving this disaster are soon fruitful. Thanks
no avatar

Skbeebie

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:33 pm
I lost 3 quests due the timers running out during the outage. How much am I gonna have to pay to replace them??
no avatar

Lucarn Anderson

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:03 pm
Seriously just got my thing back and my quest was expired. This is annoying! I literally could of completed it and now our clan lost 30,000 points and I lost a quest. This is ridiculous
no avatar

JewelAmethyst

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:07 am
Ditto on the disappearing acts on the event, and not getting credit for the completion of the events!! Extremely frustrating to only get 1 of 3 ruins explored credit when 3 of the ruins are more than 12 hours!!! I also thought all clan members contributed to the events completion but I suppose they have to be on the same event?? Very sketchy on instructions!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Sugar rush event

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm
Hello everyone, really sorry for the inconvenience these issues with the Sugar Rush event have caused you. Our team has deployed a server-side solution yesterday across all platform and servers which should fix the problem with the clan event disappearing intermittently. If by any chance are you still affected by this glitch we strongly advise going to settings, changing to another language and then going back to the original one. By performing this action the Sugar Rush event reappears immediately.

There's also a main thread on the discussions section of the forum that we'd like you to follow as there are updates there posted by me, Andras and/or the team: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=679421.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.