Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

cbomb224

Apple (iOS)

Sugar rush event

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 pm
It keeps disappearing and I can not play and lose progress. Help!!!!! SUGER RUSH EVENT
no avatar

callyeb1956

Google Play (Android)

Re: Sugar rush event

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:56 pm
I have the same problem...I have also had a lot of issues since the last update in March.
no avatar

Aimee Smith Jacobs

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 am
Help I can't do my quests to play don't want to let my clan down.
no avatar

F'lar

Windows PC

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 am
I would like my two ruins that I forged and a reset on Chronos I used in the wonderful new event...wasted effort on my part...I want them back...here's an Idea, Please test these new ideas out before we get punished anymore...
no avatar

lenferrell

Windows PC

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 am
I am also not able to finish a sugar rush event. Starts and then goes away. It doesnot come back until it is time to expire.
no avatar

ShortMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:42 am
It happens to my clan too.
The event keeps disappearing. We all have lost progress. The chat isn't working properly. Few members haven't even been able to see the event far less participate, of course. I've spent gems just to discover the quests' countering wasn't working properly. Also released Chronos, all for nothing..
Actually, I've also notice several issues since last march update.
I hope a solution is found soon.
no avatar

Jessie.D.M.L.FR

Windows PC

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:25 am
This clan event totally disappeared and all my clan progress too. Many gems have been spent for nothing. Little frustrating many people spend money in the game to get gems or other things. I know this game evoluate and the creators try to improve by adding new events and this game is a udge work but this game involve money spent from people and DML should think twice before make a udge move as adding a new event that have big chance to not work and instead to focus on improving what already exist like adding a general button to sent the presents to our list of friends or even more important find solution to push members of the clans to participate and that a minimum of participation to the events should be required to get clan's rewards, to avoid people coming in clans just to get rewards without any participation from them these kind of things deserve improvement. I will start to think that every improvements are based only on the idea to push people to spend money more than push them to enjoy the game. DML i love this game like many so considere my comment please.

Hlgbccheer

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 am
Same issues here for me as well! I have spent gems, released Chronos, and forged a shard, all for the Sugar Rush Event...all for nothing...the event has disappeared from our screens. How will you make this right for us, Gameloft? :-(
no avatar

8radd3n812

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am
I am having an issue with the sugar rush event as well. It disappeared yesterday morning and my game has been locked up ever since. I can’t do quests or anything and I spent over 100 gems on this event. Can someone please give us an update on when this will be fixed so we can start playing the game normally again? I’ve lost so much progress over the past 24 hours!

thanks,
Brad P

Katu Hausarta

Windows PC

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:10 pm
I have the same problem. It's a **** this event.