Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Missing Clam

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:04 pm
Hi Razvan,

One of my clan mates - long game code:- Njg3ZjVfMjAxOF9ldX1 - Win Eur, purchased the clam on Saturday.  Unfortunately it was during the time that the sub-set servers were glitching and she was forced out of the game due to those glitches, on return the clam was no longer purchased.

She has written to CC, with a screen shot of the receipt from Microsoft Store - Ticket Number 18049265, but the reply from CC states that as far as they're concerned the Clam is functioning, she has followed up that reply with a screen shot of the 'unpurchased' Clam, but I suggested that I post here to see if you can assist.

As always, many thanks for your help
Carol
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  578 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Missing Clam

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:28 pm
Hi Carol M, I've checked on the status of the ticket you've provided and it seems that the issue has been settled with the CC team. Let me know if any further action is needed here. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Re: Missing Clam

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 pm
Thanks AlexYs,

Yes, it's been settled.  Due to the glitch, when she purchased the 1.99 clam, she got 99 gems and was charged for those instead.  Unfortunately the clam offer has now gone and she's unable to re-purchase it.

Nothing can be done about that at this time.

Thanks for checking and getting back to me.

Best
Carol
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  578 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Missing Clam

Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:40 pm
No problem whatsoever, Carol. Sorry to hear that your clan mate has missed out on the clam offer though. :(