Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Ok, I finally got my Costume dragon...and some gems as compensation, which is not bad, anyway....
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

Cassie_5678

Google Play (Android)

@anniesap: congrats, good to read you received the Costume Dragon!

For me, still nothing. Not even a reply yet from CC. And the time for Eagle is ticking away...
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

Nothing for me either! This should be easy to fix, come on CC!
no avatar

Kreshna

Google Play (Android)

Aucune réponse du CC aussi et aucune compensation aussi ! Pourquoi on répond à certains et pas d'autre ??? 🤔
no avatar

Cassie_5678

Google Play (Android)

Hi AlexYs, 

I am getting a bit desperate. Can you help with my ticket so I maybe still have a small chance at Eagle? I have not received any response from CC other than the automated one. My ticket ID is 18049679. 
Thanks,

Cassie
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

Seems our bug is not big enough for them to even care. Guess they forgot what the second C means in CC.
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

I just got an email from CC sayings that for waiting (2.5) we are looking into it and we will get back to you. WTF!!! Really? This is now a know bug, what the heck is the deal, fix it and move on. Worst support ever! And we pay money for this!!!
no avatar

Cassie_5678

Google Play (Android)

Still not even a reply for me. Very disappointed.
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

I got Costume and 50 gems, takes 85 to hatch it fast. Not sure I will get Eagle, but I will try!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello,

@Cassie_5678 I've talked with the Customer Care agents and they've told me that they've just sent the Costume Dragon to your account. Please check on your side and confirm with the agent on the case if you've indeed received the dragon.

@rodneyfournier I'm happy to hear about the positive resolution. Please understand that the intent of CC is to help everyone, it's just that there are many, many tickets in the system about this issue so it can take a while to go through all of them. Thanks for understanding this.

@Kreshna I've answered your issue in the other thread you've opened on this sub-forum. Rest assured that the CC agents will handle your ticket very soon.

@Chirno @Надежда.Н @Romulus Please provide me with your ticket IDs if the CC agents have yet to respond to your issues. I can then ask them to speed-up the support process of your pending cases. Thanks so much!

@anniesap Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved, and let's hope you'll still have time to try for Eagle Dragon!

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.