Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Hi, I just finished the 4th round of Boss Challenge and although I should have received the Costume dragon, he's nowhere to be found.
Not in the inventory, not in the nest, not even in the challenge itself.
Has it disappeared?
Could someone please tell me how or where can I get the dragon I have earned?

It seems more and more bugs are coming out from the last update....

Thank you in advance.
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Happened to me too. Where is the dragon?
no avatar

Cassie_5678

Google Play (Android)

Same problem here. I contacted CC, not sure if that will help me much for Eagle, which I really wanted to try for.

Cassie
no avatar

Надежда.Н

Google Play (Android)

Здравствуйте, и я присоединяюсь к выше сказонному ,,дракона костюмный я не получила после 4 раунда..Обидно до слез ,теперь и орла не получу. Почему ни кто не реагирует, я обратилась в поддержку и ни кокого ответа нет до сих пор.
no avatar

Kreshna

Google Play (Android)

Pareil pour moi j'ai gagner le dragon costume mais il m'a pas était ajouté à l'inventaire !!!! C'est quoi ce délire ???

Chirno

Apple (iOS)

I’m not very happy not getting my Costume dragon so now I’m screwed not getting the Eagle either. Like those bug make me stop playing this game. I hope my support report help me get my Costume and maybe the eagle since I have zero when time passing by.
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

Same here, put in a ticket 27 hours ago. No reply. Your ticket ID is 18049061

No Costume, means no Eagle and time is running out - FAST!!
no avatar

Cassie_5678

Google Play (Android)

Not really expecting a reply during the weekend but really hoping this can be handled urgently tomorrow. My ticket ID is 18049679.
Thanks,

Cassie

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

The CC replied to me this morning, saying that they had a look into the issue and found out that was beyond their possibilities as customer care service to solve the problem and escalated to the technical department.
Meaning that it is a big bug, and that I won't be able to take part in the breeding of Eagle dragon.
Very good. :-(
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 4, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)
no avatar

rodneyfournier

Windows PC

jackson, mi

Nothing on my tickets, but its only been 45 hours! They should give Eagle breeding Tokens out after we get Costume. But then again, that would be good customer service, which I don't expect....