Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

nice_brain3243

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Tickets

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 am
I still waiting for next reply from CC after I provide them with screenshot. Well, I don't put high hope after what happened to your claim.
Android APA, rec. code f8824b 
Playing since Sept 2016
Team : Lantern, Ra, Pixie (99*8)
            Hades, Narwhale, Vortex (97*8)
            Archangel, C.Erlang Shen (90*8)

Queendom

Windows PC

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:57 am
Well, that's when they suddenly decided I shouldn't get any tickets.

Day 1 - We've reviewed the records and you've received tickets for levels 1, 2, and 3. 5/15/35

Me - After going back and forth on it, actually, I'm fairly certain I haven't received any tickets for any levels... Btw, tickets for the castle event are 5/15/30/100

Day 2 - We have confirmed you received tickets for levels 1, 2, and 3. We have no record of you completing level 4. Send a screenshot.

Me - Okay, fine. [sends the screenshot of all finished levels] I'll take my 100 tickets, please.

12 hours later - We've re-checked the logs and you've received tickets for each level.

Me - Wait... What?! For 2 days, these logs didn't even give the right ticket amount for the castle event. For 2 days, these logs didn't even show I completed level 4. For 2 days, these logs showed you, confirmed to you, that I received tickets for levels 1,2, and 3 but not 4. Now, when I provide the screenshot that proves I completed level 4 and request the tickets your own logs say I am owed, suddenly these same logs tell you I'm not owed any tickets? I think, at this point, we can safely say, these logs cannot be trusted.

So, that's where I'm at now. -.-
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

nice_brain3243

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:43 am
I strongly suspect that they don't even try to look for the right logs...they just do a quick decision: to give or not to
Btw, I still waiting for their reply ....but don't really care anymore
Playing since Sept 2016

Queendom

Windows PC

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:29 am
Lol, I still care. I want my tickets.

I don't get how shortchanging a customer out of something you've already admitted you owe them is a viable business practice. And, I don't feel I'm being unreasonable here.

I mean, I get it, people screw up, games screw up, it happens, of course, but after you check and see that you did indeed screw up, you have to fix it. You can't just gouge your customer, not deliver a solution, and expect to retain your clients. Who in their right mind would continue to support any product that did that?

I probably wouldn't care so much if any of the hundreds of chests I opened had resulted in anything beyond 1000's of decorations. (I don't use decorations. I don't even have room for habitats and all my dragons but I'm going to use decorations? Please.) As it was, when this event started, I already had several pieces of Poseidon. I currently have 112/120. I didn't even accumulate enough pieces for Fairy.

So, yeah, I'd like my tickets and if I get enough pieces to complete any of these dragons, great. They will probably sit in my inventory with the others I can't hatch because I don't have room for them. If I don't get the dragons, that's fine as well, but at least I won't have been unfairly handicapped when others weren't. No one should have to deal with that. Especially after the ones in charge readily admit, yeah, we shorted you.

*Ahem* Oh, excuse me. Look at that, had a little rant caught in my throat. >.> Where did that come from? :">

P.S. I hope you do get your tickets nice_brain. I hope everyone that was shorted gets tickets.
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

Queendom

Windows PC

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:57 am
Well, I got another reply.

Gameloft has now decided I'm not getting any tickets. No explanation on how logs that not 2 days ago said I was owed tickets now say I'm not, just, nope. No tickets. So, I won't be investing any money in this game anymore.

Not that I think that matters to anyone other than myself, but I won't, can't, support any platform that would so easily and so readily gouge its customers. I would also advise anyone else to seriously reconsider before investing but, at the end of the day, it is ultimately up to you.

Good luck to anyone else.
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tickets

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 pm
Hello,

@Queendom @nice_brain3243 It's possible that some kind mistake occurred during the investigation process of your issues. I understand that the Divine Event is over now, however, I'll be asking the customer care team to send the details of your cases on to the tech department so they can look more closely into this odd problem.

Best regards
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Queendom

Windows PC

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:50 pm
Thank you, AlexYs :)
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 

nice_brain3243

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:54 am
I am very dissapointed of how CC handle this. They don't reply my mail after I provided them with screenshot. Just "poof" dissapeared ignoring, no explanation whatsoever about my query.
So much for Customer Care...they should change the name with Customer CareNOT.
Playing since Sept 2016

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tickets

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Hello,

I've just received feedback from the tech team regarding both of your cases. They've rechecked the logs of your accounts once more, and the same results were obtained. :( You were rewarded with 150 Divine Tickets for completing the milestones in the Heaven & Hades Castle Event and all of them were subsequently spent in the Divine Chest. I don't have time stamps for all of these actions/events, but I'm sure that if you follow up with CC on this they'll share them with you.

I'm sorry that neither I nor the team could give the resolution you were hoping for, and I totally understand if you're disappointed and possibly upset with the support you've received on this specific issue. I sincerely hope that we didn't completely lost your trust since the future of DML is brighter than ever. It will really be a shame to miss out on some very exciting content that's about to come...

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.