Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Game play issue

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 pm
Hi i am getting complains about gameplay techincal issues with the capture of the shrines in the divine event 
it appears that when they capture them it won't register and update the count 
i have a member Tina here is here ticket number AFF-68565-263 she reported this and the only answer she got from you
is that it is automated and nothing can be done, this member has spend lots of money in the game and this answer is really low
could you please take a look at this case and see what you can do about it
she capture yesterday 228 creatures and got nothing the were not added
today she is missing 168 that was not counted and added
could you be so kind and take a look at it and fix the issue
Thank you so much

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game play issue

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:19 pm
Hey, please note that the string of digits and letters you've mentioned in your post is not an actual ticket number. A ticket ID should look like this though: #17945645. Please ask her to provide the correct ticket ID. If it helps, it can be found in the automated message she should have received after reporting the issue to Customer Care. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Re: Game play issue

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:44 pm
This post has been resolved

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:33 am
Hi thank you for looking into the matter
Now if you don’t mind could you explain what people need to do to resolve this issue since I understand you have a lot of work to do so that i can explain to members in case they have the same issue or if we can do something on our part at least
Thank you so much really appreciated
Paul

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:02 am
Paul, you might want to edit your post to remove your friend's full name and email address.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game play issue

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm
Hey, thanks for letting me know the ticket ID. The issue with the slow spawning flying creatures has been double checked by customer care and unfortunately a compensation cannot be provided in this instance (CC team has strict policies that need to be followed). She can however ask for a different customer care agent to review her case (note that the outcome could be the same). All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Paul De Bie

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm
Thank you I thought the same since after reading what was being told and being sent to CC was two different things.
thank you