Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

cjmackers4

Google Play (Android)

Cant log in :(

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:04 pm
Hi there I tried to log in for the divine event and my game loads the Gameloft logo with the blue background then crashes. I have now run out of time to log in and missed a whole refill for the Divine castle event and worry that I will not be able to finish the event. Still cannot get in, keeps loading blue screen then crashes. I play on Android and my code is 33d5cb6, is there anyway I could be compensated and is anyone else having this problem??
no avatar

cjmackers4

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cant log in :(

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:34 pm
I had to uninstall then reinstall the game but in that time I missed the cut off and lost out on dorbs :(
no avatar

JewelAmethyst

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:11 pm
Short answer, yes! Long answer have been having sever crashing problems since latest update, playing on android Galaxy tab 3, code C28CED on EUR server. Can't leave ticket because can't stay logged into the game long enough to access it, can't leave notice from forum because link doesn't work, can't even post a new message from forum, can only reply to topics, posted a reply about it on topic about ios crashing issues but no response! Maybe this will get noticed!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:48 pm
Hello,

@cjmackers4 I'd recommend checking with customer care, maybe they can help out with the lost time caused by the technical issue.

@JewelAmethyst The team will need your crash logs to look into the issue. Instructions on how to extract them and to whom to send them will be provided by our customer care agents. In that regard, please try (re)submitting the issue to customer care by following this link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes (reboot your tablet, open your internet browser and follow the aforementioned link).

Keep note of these instructions when completing the support form:
- Fill out the form with as much information as possible and hit the "Submit" button.
*This may NOT send your ticket yet.
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually submit your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll quickly notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
- You should then get a confirmation that the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. Please note that this automatic message could already give you the solution to your problem so please read it carefully.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

cjmackers4

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:23 pm
Thank you for the response Alex, really appreciate it! I did try contact CC: Your ticket ID is 17977249,  but no response as of yet, and the prob is the more time that passes the more I miss out on due to the snowball effect of increased dorbs per tier. And to rub it in I keep getting the key in the last chest :( I know there is nothing you can do about that just putting it out there :) I dont always have the best of luck with these events cause of work so was hoping to try finish this one and now I dont know if I will make it because I couldnt log in. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for the response.

Sorry to hear you also having problems Jewel Amethyst!
no avatar

JewelAmethyst

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:24 pm
I have sent tickets from both the forum url above and in game.  Emails may be different so will list both here jewelamethyst@comcast.net or jewelofthenightamethyst@gmail.com.  comcast xfinity is not listed as carrier option.  I can't find the  knowledgeable article section you mentioned it's not under technical or news or other main forum heading, but I don't see any major topics on fixing game issues.
no avatar

JewelAmethyst

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:45 pm
Well one possibility that helped solve my connection issues no one has mentioned (and it should be the 1st one suggested) is to lower the graphics from high resolution to low in the game settings!! With all the extensive graphics older devices lacking sufficent memory may have issues just running the game!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Hello,

@cjmackers4 It seems that the customer care team has responded to your ticket, although I'm not sure how helpful their resolution is..

@JewelAmethyst Some of the fields on the support form are optional, so you can skip those. Fill in just the necessary and then submit it. It may be necessary for you to perform a few other actions after pressing the "submit" button on the form so that the ticket can actually be sent to customer care.

As for the crashing issue, your device is an older one indeed, and after checking I noticed the low amount of memory it has (1GB of RAM). So like you've correctly pointed out, the crashes are mostly likely caused by the low memory of the tablet. The workaround for this issue is also the one provided by you (e.g. lowering the graphics of the game). Players facing this issue can also try to reboot their devices from time to time as that can help clear the memory from any tasks that should no longer be using resources.
no avatar

cjmackers4

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:42 pm
Yeah they said they cant compensate me because there were no server issues during that time, even though my game wouldnt load I dont think they can see from that side because I did try log in multiple times, but must have been my device so no fault of Gameloft.

Thanks for the responses Alex really appreciate it, very cool that there is a way to communicate when we have problems :)

Into the last tier now so hopefully will still be able to get Hades and Hermes :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:36 pm
Yeah, It's a bit of a bummer, but at least you're back in the game and you can now focus on the Heaven and Hades event. In that regard, I wish you the best of luck! 🍀