Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Ashley Boulton

Apple (iOS)

Hi there,

I might discovered a bug in the game: I suddenly lost the ownership of my clan to an ordinary clan member out of the blue. Everything was normal on my previous session: I did not promote that member to the owner of the clan (verified by the clan activities log) nor logged out of my account. On the next session, I lost my ownership upon logging in the game.

Please check and revert to me, my recruitment code is 1bdda6 and my clan is Dragodemy on iOS APA server.

Many thanks.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Unfortunately, it's not a new bug. The simplest solution is for the clan member to transfer ownership back to you. If there is some difficulty (with at least one lost clan, the 'owner' refused to cooperate), you'll need to submit a ticket to Customer Care (in-game is best as it pre-fills a lot of info). Good luck :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, please follow CritterFeeder's advice and see what works for you. If you have to resort to the latter option (Customer Care) please return here with your ticket ID so we can try to fast track your issue. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Ashley Boulton

Apple (iOS)

Hi there,

Many thanks for your help. The member went offline for the last couple of days so I could not ask him to transfer the ownership back. I did raise a ticket to CC, the ticket ID is 17973311.

Regards,
Ashley
no avatar

Ashley Boulton

Apple (iOS)

Hi there,

Does anyone pick up my case? The “unexpected owner” has been off for a few days so I can only rely on Customer Care.

Br//Ashley

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for the ticket ID, Ashley. I've checked on it and noticed that the CC team has answered it. Could you please reply back to them and tell them that the unexpected owner can't be reached at all? The agents will be sure to follow up on your issue with the appropriate team. Thanks.
no avatar

Ashley Boulton

Apple (iOS)

Thanks AlexYs for following up my case, I’ve replied to the agent so let’s wait for the answer. However, as pointed out by CritterFeeder, it is has been a known bug for a while, can’t you find and fix the root cause of it? Contacting CC is obviously an ad-hoc remedy that most players feel inconvenient with.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Ashley, I can tell you that the team is looking into the root cause of this issue. Unfortunately, since it's occurring so randomly they have yet to identify the cause of the glitch. Nonetheless, I'll ping them again to tell them that there are still reports coming about this issue through all available channels (Forum/FB/CC). All the best and let's hope that you'll get back your clan ownership sooner rather than later.