Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Slots Era ad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:55 pm
Hi AlignedPath4579, please upload it on a image hosting site like https://imgur.com/upload (once you made the snapshot just drag and drop the image there). I'd also need to know your friend code and the date and time (GMT if possible) when you've last seen the ad. Thank you for your understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Re: Slots Era ad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:58 pm
https://imgur.com/a/X6fx4ho here is the link to the snapshot my friend code is 9b56f6 time and date is in the snapshot bottom right corner. the time is eastern standard time USA. as always thanks buddy!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Slots Era ad

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:18 pm
Thanks a bunch, AlignedPath4579!! The ads support team has managed to identify the problematic ad based on the info you've provided and has successfully removed it! All the best.
no avatar

Stetts Petersen Jane

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 pm
Same problem for me.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:54 pm
hey AlexYs, glad i could help, after all u guys have helped me and i am very greatful and i am very happy to return the favor! not to mention help all those who were affected by this problem, my fellow DML players :) if i can ever help in any way please feel free to send me a note and i will be happy to do anything i can :) and as always thank u AlexYs :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Slots Era ad

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Hey,

@Stetts Petersen Jane The problematic ad should've been blocked by now (date and time of this post). However, it might take a while (up to 24h) for the cached ad to be removed completely from the network.

Thank you, @AlignedPath4579. You're a very helpful member of the DML forum community. Glad to have you here. :)
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:15 pm
Seriously, you can't take the time to just take the Slots era ad out of the rotation...why should we bother to let you know if there are issue if you're not going to do something about it?
This just shows us how much ad revenues mean to Gameloft, money over users...sorry for the rant but there's no reason after all this time that it should be an issue.

Queendom

Windows PC

Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am
I would have taken a screenshot and added to this but I didn't have the ad again after I saw this. Sorry, mister. :)
I am the Bunny Queen. 

Coo coo cah-choo. 
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am
your very welcome AlexYs, i am happy to be here my friend :)

@ Trogdor - LOL i just wrote a 2 paragraph response to your comment but i erased it all and instead i'm going to use a 1 word response to what you wrote - REALLY??? LOL

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Slots Era ad

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:25 pm
Hey, I was informed by the support team that this problematic Slots Era advert was removed so there must be something else happening here if you're still seeing it on your end. In that regard, I would advise making a support ticket with customer care so the issue can be investigated more in-depth. Thanks and sorry for the frustration caused by this.