Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Ze Flammenwerfer

Google Play (Android)

Giving my account to another person

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:17 pm
AlexYs, sorry to bother you with this issue, but there's no other place to get an answer.

Here's the thing: I've played DML for almost 2 years. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less, but something like that. I improved my account, invested large amounts of money in it, developed my economy, saved tons of food, gold and 5-pointed enchantment materials, etc.

Now I just want to leave the game and give my account to my clanmate, and then she would give hers to another person. I've wrote to CC, but they said that it "could lead to the suspension of an account" and quoted relevant point from conditions of use.

And I do realize that if that's the official policy, you might not have an opportunity to bypass it, but I'd really like to hear whether it's such a wrong thing that I'd like another person to truly enjoy the result of my 2 year long development? It's not like "my level is high, my account is good". It's like the developed economy, which allows me to collect the highest 6-hour food 4 times a day, it's the ability to buy literally everything in the game, it's an army of boss-dragons, tons of honestly bought gems and so on. Why can't I give it to someone, who still plays the game and would be truly happy to get what I have now, when I neither need, nor want it anymore?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Giving my account to another person

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:37 pm
Hello Ze Flammenwerfer, I'm sorry to hear that you want to leave Dragon Mania Legends, but I also understand and respect your decision. Regarding the possibility of transferring your account to another person, sadly that can't be done since it's against the Gameloft's Terms of Use: https://www.gameloft.com/en/conditions-of-use/. Not sure how much help I can provide here, however, you can tell me your ticket ID. Once I have it I can then ask the agent responding to your ticket to escalate your case a tier or two above to see if there's anything that can done here. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.