Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

ZiLi-de

Windows Phone

Another Siege Glitch

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am
Hi,

I found our clan fighting against an opponent who seemed not to take part at all - he's shown with zero points during the whole event. Just for fun I tapped the arrow that shows which towers have fallen, expecting to see all standing, with full red bars. But that was NOT the case!
In fact there all but one of our towers were shown as fallen, and the last one in progress.
See screen copy - AND I didn't see any opponent progress since two days, so I'm rather unsure how far the opponent clan has REALLY come.

In fact this can lead a clan to the assumption there were no effort needed to defeat the opponent - until one looks up - and lead to less effort fighting him. So it could even lead to a loss.

Has anybody else experienced this obviously visual glitch that can also lead to lazy behavior?

In any case, in about half an hour I'll be able to report what was really the case.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-03-14 at 21.28.38.jpeg
Visual? Glitch Clan Siege?
WhatsApp Image 2019-03-14 at 21.28.38.jpeg (118.52 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Papa ZiLi
:D
8b108a - Clan Palatinate Dragons @ WinEur
Berry Torchie Taiyi Archie Skully final 100/8*
Hades Pixie Crumbly Orca Fall rising

ZiLi-de

Windows Phone

Re: Another Siege Glitch

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:06 am
Report, as promised - just fyi:

We HAVE won, with expected number of wins shown, and the other clan has really not felled our clan dragon even once.

I just wonder why we got only three cards in the chest? [Edit: Just looked up the Wiki - it's normal that the siege gives a chest with three cards only - thus this question is answered]
Papa ZiLi
8b108a - Clan Palatinate Dragons @ WinEur
Berry Torchie Taiyi Archie Skully final 100/8*
Hades Pixie Crumbly Orca Fall rising

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Another Siege Glitch

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 pm
Hello ZiLi-de, please know that this is a rare occurring Clan Siege issue which hopefully will be resolved soon: https://support.gameloft.com/game/3/69. Also, I'm glad that your clan actually managed to win against it. All the best.