Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:27 pm
Hi Yoni, I've talked with the team a bit more on this and all the clans and its members that were affected by the Eric's avengers issue can reach out to customer care and ask for compensation. Cases will be reviewed by CC and compensation should be granted. The whole process might take awhile if there are many requests, but they will be handled nonetheless. Also, the sooner the better since I'm not sure how long the clan battle logs are kept in the system... All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Eric's avengers bug

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:24 pm
Thank you Alex,
I informed my clan mates they should write tickets, and asked compensation for my second account as well.
Have a great weekend!
Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:16 pm
No problem at all, Yoni. I hope that every clan member gets their compensation asap. Good day.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Eric's avengers bug

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 pm
Hi Alex,
Players from both my clans wrote tickets.
Players from my main clan got the gems and eventually CC decided to send the 50 gems to all ov the members out of their own initiative which is awesome! Thank you!
Unfortunately nothing happened to the players from my second clan DMD2. They got neither individual compensaton nor the collective one like my main clan got.
Could you please help in the matter?
Thanks
Yoni
Edit: it seems the last ticket I wrote helped and they sent it to dmd2 as well  
Ty!
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Hi Yoni, pleased to hear about the positive outcome. :) If there's anything else please let me know, I'll try to assist as best as I can. Have a good day.