Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Eric's avengers bug

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 am
@Alex Both my clans as well as other clans who I know got their opponents replaced with this strange clancalled Eric's Avengers.I wish it had been only a visual glitch but at least for my second clan it means we are now losing instead of winning before that bug occured.Could you please look into it? ThanksYoni

P. S
The bug doesn't seem so rare as you claimed and for some reason many clans suffer from it. I added my post here as well just in case other clans suffer from it and haven't seen it on discussions. 
Alex, is it possible to get a compensation for the loss of clan coins and potentially pieces of Boone?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Eric's avengers bug

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Hey Yoni, sorry for the late reply on this thread. As far as I know no compensation has been approved for this particular occurrence of this issue. Nonetheless, you can open an individual compensation claim with customer care, which of course will be reviewed by our support agents. All the best.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:25 pm
Thanks Alex,
I did write a Ticket with a request for compensation but the Answer I got seems to be generic so I am writing to you again.
This is what I wrote to CC
Hi,
Both my clan lost because of the Eric Avenger's Bug which made the opponent change in the middle of the game.
I would like to know if you intend to compensate us for the loss of clan coins and potential cards of Boone.
I must say this is already the 4th time I am reporting a clan bug which made us lost the clan event, and you have never compensated us. It is unclear to me why do you compensate us when we have individual issues, but never compensate us as a clan when a certain issue is clearly because of a bug in the game which I always prove to you with screenshots?
I attach also the answer of Alexys from the forum.
Thank you
Yoni

YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:11 pm
Hey Yoni, I'm not exactly sure why they didn't acknowledge your compensation claim. Could you please reply back and ask the agent to escalate the case to a supervisor who will hopefully be able to review it? Also, I guess that the agent's reply is somewhat in line with the information found on our F.A.Q page here: https://support.gameloft.com/game/3/69 (Clan siege opponent changed). All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:59 pm
I've tried to ask them to escalate no avail.
Hello, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, as this is a general known issue we cannot offer compensation. Rest assured that this is being reviewed and a solution will be provided as soon as possible. Hoping for your utmost understanding regarding this matter. Sincerely, -------------------------------IvonCustomer Care Agent
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:23 pm
Hi Yoni, I'm trying on my side with the main CC DML agent and other folks to see if this case can be escalated further. Please note that still a compensation is not guaranteed to be accepted (like I said in my initial reply, a global compensation has not been approved for this issue), just that I think your claim should be fairly reviewed by the team. Thanks and sorry for the frustration.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm
Thank you. My clan and I really appreciate your help.
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Hi Yoni, no problem at all. Let's hope for a positive outcome with this issue. I'll try to keep you posted on how it goes with CC. Have a nice day, please!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Eric's avengers bug

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:15 pm
Hi, Yoni! Please check your email as your compensation claim has been re-reviewed. All the best.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi Alex

Thank you very much for your help. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I'm afraid there has been a misunderstanding. 
Only my second account got 50 gems as compensation. 
I wrote the ticket in the name of both my clans and not for myself as an individual. 
I wished for a matching compensation for the whole clan as clan coins and or missing Boone pieces we could have won. 
I understand if you can only compensate with gems and no other currency but if so please compensate all of the members of both my clans or don't compensate at all. 
Should you decide for the latter please take back the 50 gems from my second account because I won't feel the solidarity with my clannies and I'm feeling very uncomfortable with it. 
Thank you again 
Yoni
Crumbley 80 7*
Both Android Eur