Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Rosebud14529

Apple (iOS)

Divine chest milestone events

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:45 pm
Hi, I’ve recently completed the dinnertime milestone and the golden opportunity milestone. I didn’t receive any divine tickets for them. I figured this was a glitch so I posted this. Can someone help me with is?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:41 pm
Hi Rosebud14529, please make sure to check with our customer care team if you haven't done so already: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383. The support agents will verify your logs to see what happened and if everything checks out they'll credit your account with the appropriate rewards for completing the milestones in the two events. Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Jerry L. Rude

Apple (iOS)

Re: Divine chest milestone events

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 am
Hello, this is Rosebud14529
I am reaching out to you because my account says it is not registered. I do not know how it says that as I had made an account in the past and received emails from the creators of Dragon Mania Legends, but regardless it still says that email isn’t active. Anyway, long story short, I have been trying to resolve an issue I am caught up in. I completed the dinner time and golden opportunity events but never received the appropriate Devine tickets for completeing these events. I reached out to Gameloft customer care on March 3rd but never received a response. My end goal was to get enough Devine tickets to open up chests in Hopes of getting the Chronos Zues Dragon. Now the event is over and I still never received my tickets, therefore I couldn’t try and get the Zues dragon I mentioned before. I have spent a lot of time and money in this game and am severely disappointed in the resolution of this issue. I understand problems happen, but I did not expect to have these troubles when I went to resolve the issue. Let me do a simple breakdown one last time. 1- my account said it wasn’t active although I was receiving emails and so I had to re register my account to the email I dot want it registered to. 2-the entire Devine ticket/Chronos Zues Dragon issue explained above. Is there a number I can call to resolve this issue. I am frustrated but enjoy playing the game, so I would like to resolve this as soon as possible. I have ticket ID’s, screen shots, and emails to verify all information claimed above. I had an issue previous to this that was resolved in about a week, that is why I am confused and upset as to why these issues are playing out in the manner in which they are.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:49 pm
Hello Rosebud14529 / Jerry,

Please let me know your ticket ID(s) pertaining to this case. I can then ask the appropriate team to follow up on your issue. Also, there's no customer support over the phone, there's only the customer care ticket system. Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the forum account "Rosebud14529", I've reactivated it. Try logging in on the forums using the appropriate credentials (username and password). If that doesn't work, reach out to customer care using the email address you've used to register the Rosebud14529 forum account.

Edit: The ticket ID can be found in the automated response email you should have received after reporting the issue to Customer Care.

Best regards,
no avatar

Jerry L. Rude

Apple (iOS)

Re: Divine chest milestone events

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:00 pm
Hello,
Thank you so much for getting back with me on this matter. My ticket ID is 17871278.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:13 pm
Thanks for the ticket iD. I've spoke with the CC team and it seems that they've already escalated the details of your case on to the tech department for a more in-depth investigation. Rest assured that you'll be contacted back via email by the agent handling your case as soon as the investigation on their side concludes. Best regards.