Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Dimitry_GS

Google Play (Android)

Time Rift Divine Chest- no Fairy dragon

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 am
Hello, first time writing here. Just wondering if it's normal that after 84 chests I've got zero fairy dragon pieces and that the fairy dragon isn't even listed as one of the obtainable dragons in the information screen? 
The odds reported in my game are for every 100 chests: 22 divines, 40 rares, 183 epics. No info about legendary pieces.  :???:  My game is in Italian, does it change anything?

ImageImage

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

I saw a stat somewhere for the Legendary Pieces - 15 per 100 chests on Average (so actually worse than Divine).

You've not got a bug... you've just been a bit unlucky. The results are very all over the place for people - I saw someone in chat get Poseidon in a big ticket. Our own Idoine got a 100 piece for Fairy, someone here who has opened similar chests as me has got very low results. My first 200 chests I was way below average for Divine pieces... it's evened up a little bit in my next nearly 180 chests  or so finally putting me a little closer to the 22 per 100 average (though it helps I got 9 pieces of Zeus for free from rewards and it still isn't 22  per 100 that's for sure). 

On my Android game I've been very unlucky with Fairy, wheras on Windows I got 2 x 40 pieces so far but then, in total I've got 9 Fairy pieces after 390 chests... and the last 240 chests of that I got 1 piece. Maybe 2. It's the roll of the dice as they say - and that is highly appropriate because that's basically what we're doing but worse odds than dice.

Edit: But if it continues or if you are worried about it you could just ask Customer Care.
no avatar

Dimitry_GS

Google Play (Android)

Maybe I'm just unlucky, but why doesn't it show the fairy dragons among the dragons I can obtain and in the averages doesn't it figure either? Like, in the info box it says "average prices for 100 divine chests opened:
40 rares
183 epics
22 divines
31 decorations
2 dragon fury
X food
X money
1 VIP ticket"

It doesn't even mention the odds of getting a legendary
no avatar

Rosebud14529

Apple (iOS)

I spent gold to get the maxed amount of tickets. I also fed my dragons to get the maxed amount of tickets. When I went to open my divine chest there was none. Do you earn these tickets right away? Or after the events over? I just want to make sure I get my tickets. That’s like 89 divine tickets right there!

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

When Gameloft give 'average' figures - it's on a huge number, not per 100 chests opened.  

Yes, you should get the tickets from the milestones immediately.  If you haven't, I suggest taking a screen shot of the milestones reached and another one of the amount of Tickets you have, and open a Customer Care Ticket.
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  536 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

no avatar

Dimitry_GS

Google Play (Android)

Yeah, I know what an average is :D
My problem is that in my in-game informations only the averages for rares, epic and divines are reported, but not legendaries, as I've said countless times. And this plus the fact that I've got 0 legendary cards so far (now I'm at 108 tickets) makes me suspect that there is a problem in my game for which I cannot get legendary cards. I'll post more images with the game set in English so it's more clear and I can prove my point.
Attachments
dragon mania.jpg
dragon mania.jpg (571.48 KiB) Viewed 171 times
no avatar

Rosebud14529

Apple (iOS)

Hi how do I open up a customer care ticket?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

In-game is best as it prefills needed game and device info. Tap on Settings (gear icon) in upper right corner, then on Customer Care and you'll be taken to the support site. Scroll down past the FAQs to the bottom of the screen and tap on the 'I didn't find an answer to my question' link, then on the Contact Us button. Fill in any relevant blanks and select your Issue and Subissue. In the Comment box, be specific about your problem. After sending the request, there may be one more FAQ screen - keep going until you finally get a 'We apologize for the inconvenience' screen. Once your request has been successfully submitted, you'll get an auto reply email that has your ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the message. If you don't get anything else from CC after a couple of days, come back and post your ticket ID with a request to AlexYs to check on the status of your case. Good luck :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Time Rift Divine Chest- no Fairy dragon

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:28 pm
Hey Dimitry_GS, so based on the screenshots you've provided, the Fairy Dragon is missing altogether from the loot table of the Divine Chest you have in your game (this is really odd, by the way!). Please contact us through customer care as this issue needs to be investigated more in-depth. A thread with instructions on how to reach out to customer care can be found at the top of this forum section. Thanks so much!

Edit: In the meantime, do you think you could check the Fairy dragon in the codex, select it to reach the info screen and then make a proper screenshot of it? Also, include your friend code and server as well (EUR/APA). Thanks a lot.
Edit2: Our team thinks that you might be running on an outdated version of the game. Please manualy update DML from the Google Play Store so you can get the correct data delivered! Thanks!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Dimitry_GS

Google Play (Android)

Hi. Just today a pop-up on the loading screen stated that I needed to update the game so I did it and the fairy dragon appeared, so yeah. This update also fixed my Arena which was still in the state before the hotfix (maybe it was the hotfix indeed, just a little late?). It's unfortunate I opened more that 120 chests before this update, but hopefully karma will give me the fairy in time! :3