Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Re: 'lost game'

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:44 am
Yeap AlignedPath4579, I´m glad you're wright. And Costume Care  really came through in a big way.
And yes i´ve had bad experiences with other companies but this one doesn't disappoint.
Happy with the outcome and for your support.
Good Gaming
MSSRM
no avatar

ShaaS

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:42 pm
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm new, still haven't figured out how to use the forum. I didn't get how to write a new message, so I'm replying to this that has a similar topic to my problem. I recently changed my phone, an iPhone 7, and when I tried to get back my progress logging into Facebook, it didn't show anything, and now it's logged in with a new account on level 2. My previews account was about level 83. Both my phone are iPhone (old and new one) so both run on IOS. I contacted the Gameloft Costumer Care three days ago, I received the automatic reply and my ticket number is 18004527, but up until today still haven't received any other reply. I have no idea how to solve the problem, and I would really appreciate your help. If this is not the right way to get help, please tell me how to. I would like my account back. Thank you in advance for the help!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi ShaaS, welcome to the forums. You might not be able to start your own thread due our anti-bot/spam measures. You can however make posts in other similar threads (please note that you'll only need to make 3 posts before the forum allows you to create threads). That being said, we've notified the Italian Customer Care team to follow up on your pending ticket. I expect they should reach out to you shortly via email. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Jaz Ibita

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am
please help me, what happen to my dragon mania account data from facebook, after i reset my phone and install again dragon mania and connect to facebook, my level is back to 1, please help me to back my data, my email is f.jays@yahoo.com.ph almost 2 years i play dragon mania and this is the 2nd time back to lvl 1 my account,.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:01 pm
Hi, factory resetting your phone will also reset your DML account data. In order to retrieve your original save data you'll have to either log in with your social network account (that's if you previously linked your DML profile with one - Facebook/Google Play Games) or to contact Customer Care. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Mayur M S

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 pm
My progress has been lost .I was in level 30 and I had 50 dragons my nickname was THOR and the top dragon was harpy dragon with level 28. I was the member of India dragon which had 36 members in total. Please please please restore my progress to my Google play account.
no avatar

Mayur M S

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:52 pm
My progress has been lost .I was in level 30 and I had 50 dragons my nickname was THOR and the top dragon was harpy dragon with level 28. I was the member of India dragon which had 36 members in total. Please please please restore my progress to my Google play account.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:53 pm
Hello Mayur M S, please know that only the good people from Customer Care can help you in retrieving your old progress back. So in order to reach out to them, do the following while in-game: Go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us. Thank you.