Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Bramble3

Windows Phone

Re: 'lost game'

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 am
So, this isn't technically a lost game but since I'm a new member of the community, I didn't know any other way to get it out there besides through a player I know in game: that would be you Carol M. This is Bramble, the one you talked with last night who had insomnia. Basically, I got banned from global chat for unknown reasons, and I would like to know if there is some way to get the ban lifted or if there is a way to know why I got banned? I'm very frustrated because I feel like I have done nothing wrong. Any and all help is welcomed! thanks in advance!
no avatar

Florencia Sanchez

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:21 pm
I have the same issue with my boyfriend's account, he's in level 108 and his account was deleted. His ticket ID is 17940037. He's been playing every day, could you please help me with recovering his account?.
Thanks
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:28 am
Same thing happened to me .
I've openned my game and all my progress disapeared. I was in level 70, was playing the clan event,my own clan and the game vanish. I've openned and was level 1 with a diferent player i.d.. I've sent a message to custome care but don't know what will happenned. will I lose ever thing ?
I play the game on and off for 3 years. and since last month i was playing every day.
Please help me recuperate my account.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 am
if you need my ticket ID from gameloft is 17944147. Please help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:02 pm
Hello, Bramble3! Andras, the community manager of Dragon Mania Legends made an important announcement with regards to the future of Global Chat. Please be sure to read on it: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=677705. That said, please let me know the following details so I can investigate your chat suspension:

- your username
- your platform device
- language
- the exact date when you received the mute
- the exact date when you were last time online in chat

@Florencia Sanchez @MSSRM Our customer care agents should contact you in a timely fashion (the response time is usually between 24h - 72h) through email to help you recover your lost account. Thanks for being patient.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Thank you Alex Ys from Gameloft for replying. I'm anxiously waiting for Costume Care to contact me. I hope it will be recovered.
best regards.
MSSRM

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:36 pm
No problem at all, MSSRM. Hope it all goes well with the folks from customer care (they're usually very good at recovering lost progress!).
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 am
Hey,
Just asking for help. From your explanation Costume Care should reply between 24h to 72h. I've passed that time, that means they won't help me or is not possible anymore? From what i've read after a short period of time our data, in this case my all account, is not retrievavel.
Is There any hope for me or I was let hang to dry?
Respectfully,
MSSRM

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:53 pm
Hi MSSRM, your save data should still be recoverable for a very long time since its backed-up on the Gameloft cloud. That said, the folks from customer care must have a high amount of pending tickets in the system if they didn't responded to your issue till now. I'll try to help in that regard by pinging the PT Customer Care team about your case. Thanks for being patient.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:21 pm
Thanks for answering  and for helping me . I`ll be waiting. Hopefully Costume Care will contact me.
Best Regards
MSSRM