Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Re: 'lost game'

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:44 am
Yeap AlignedPath4579, I´m glad you're wright. And Costume Care  really came through in a big way.
And yes i´ve had bad experiences with other companies but this one doesn't disappoint.
Happy with the outcome and for your support.
Good Gaming
MSSRM
no avatar

ShaaS

Apple (iOS)

Re: 'lost game'

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:42 pm
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm new, still haven't figured out how to use the forum. I didn't get how to write a new message, so I'm replying to this that has a similar topic to my problem. I recently changed my phone, an iPhone 7, and when I tried to get back my progress logging into Facebook, it didn't show anything, and now it's logged in with a new account on level 2. My previews account was about level 83. Both my phone are iPhone (old and new one) so both run on IOS. I contacted the Gameloft Costumer Care three days ago, I received the automatic reply and my ticket number is 18004527, but up until today still haven't received any other reply. I have no idea how to solve the problem, and I would really appreciate your help. If this is not the right way to get help, please tell me how to. I would like my account back. Thank you in advance for the help!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi ShaaS, welcome to the forums. You might not be able to start your own thread due our anti-bot/spam measures. You can however make posts in other similar threads (please note that you'll only need to make 3 posts before the forum allows you to create threads). That being said, we've notified the Italian Customer Care team to follow up on your pending ticket. I expect they should reach out to you shortly via email. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.