Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Re: 'lost game'

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 am
Hey AlignedPath4579,
Thanks for trying to help me. I'll see if the link is helpfull.
But I think i´ve only got one shot, wait as long as it takes for Costume Care .
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:49 pm
no problem :) wish I could do more :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:12 pm
Hey MSSRM, sorry for the long waiting time. I've pinged them (PT/BR Customer Care) again regarding your case. Let's hope you'll be contacted shortly via email. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 pm
Hey AlexYs FromGameloft,
Thanks for replying and helping me with Costume Care.
The thing is,  they contacted me today, a couple hours agow, and said for me to connect to facebook ou xbox.
Here is the problem: don't have facebook account, never played through that and when I saw this game 3 years agow, I liked it because of that. I didn't saw it needed a connection with facebook or anything else. My bad for not knowing.
I tryed to go to x.box and see if i could  play through there but I've never played anything on the xbox of the computer. The account on x.box links sometimes, sometimes doesn't. Regardless I've tryed to download the game and it goes straight to the new empty account.But I've found that my last accomplishment 17 days ago is register in the x.box account.
I've informed Costume Care of this things, with images, and now i think i'll never play this game again because my account puffed in to the air and noboby can't give me back my account and my progress. That's why I primarily contacted Gameloft because I though they had stored my progress in their cloud.
There is no hope left, preparing for bad news from costume care.
I still don't understand how 1 hour to the next my game desapeared. Who knows?
Thanks AlexYs for everyting you've done in my aid.
Thanks AlignedPath4579 for keeping me hopefull.
Best Regards
MSSRM

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:21 pm
Hey MSSRM, don't worry, the support agents will follow up on your issue till it gets resolved. Just have to be patient and respond to their emails.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:11 pm
hey MSSRM, your journey with Customer Care has just begun! like AlexYs said just be patient and respond to the e-mail's in as much detail as you can and give as much info as u can and they WILL get u up and running again :) i know it's hard to be positive about this but believe me i was in your position not that long ago and my game was fully restored including all my progress :) these guys are legit, they want to help and they will. :) have some faith and dont over think it as i said your journey with Customer Care has just begun :) think positive thoughts!!! :)
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:59 am
Hey Alexys from Gameloft,
Good news.
Drum roll; I have my progress back. New account with new codes, so lost all the friends and my on clan, but that's minor. The dragons are all there and the rest of the progrees too.
Just have a glitch: don't have the chat active. But I think that Costume Care wil Help me with. They've already did the difficult part.
May I ask you something? When I opened the game it came a message to save progress of the game in two accounts but i had to choose. The ME account and The xbox account. I was afraid and saved Me account. Than I went to the game definitions and in Connections it says to connect to Facebook or Xbox Live. Shoud I do it, but what that implies? the name will change to the xbox name, the progress is really save there? It's because my xbox sometimes connects to my microsoft account sometines doesn't, So I don't Konw what to do. Can you advise me on this?
About saving progress is there anything that alows us to save progress every day?
Thanks Alexys for all the help and patience and positivity. All the best for you.
Shout out to AlignedPath4579 that kept hope for me in this journey. So thank you for understanding . All the Best.
Respectufully
MSSRM

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:00 pm
Hey MSSRM, please know that the global chat has been temporarily shut down, that's why you don't see it anymore in your game. You can read more on this topic by following this link: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=677705.

As for the other matter, progress is saved automatically on the cloud at regular time intervals (there's no need to do anything on your side). Xbox Live and Facebook connections allows you to link your DML profile with your social media account. By doing this you can easily sync progress across multiple devices on the same platform (i.e. you can play DML on your home desktop, on the go on your laptop/tablet and even on your work computer. The progress syncs seamlessly which allows you to continue form where you left off). Another benefit is that you can recover your progress on your own without the help of customer care in case you ever lose your saved data due to a factory reset or any other unknown reason.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:53 pm
Hey Alexys from Gameloft,
Thank you for yourexplanation i appreciate your efford in helping me in my problems.
As far as the chat goes, didn´t know, but applaud Gameloft iniciative because currently i wouldn't use the chat because people go off topic and go personall. But over this playing years I have learn a lot from the experience of others. For me that's what the essence of the chat should be: Game only. I urge you to take all the time you need to make chat experience better. Congrats on you diligence.
Best Regards 
Respectully
MSSRM
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:06 am
hehehe :P told u MSSRM!!!! I'm so glad to hear u got your game back! I know your very happy, I remember how I felt when it happened to me lol. I have a lot of respect for AlexYs and the crew at Customer Care they really care and do an excellent job. it's so refreshing because let me tell u there are plenty of game companies who are great till u ask them for something, till u have a technical issue and then they disappear lol unfortunately I have been a victim of such a company. HAPPY GAMING MSSRM!!!! and as always thank u AlexYs :)