Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Re: 'lost game'

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello Mr AlexYs from Gameloft,
I really need your help. I 'm without playing since monday when my account vanished and appeared a new one with another player ID, at level 1. 
I did another request for help with Costume Care reporting all my situation attaching the first ID ticket. But, I continue without a reply from Costume care.
My firts ticket Id is: 17944147.
My second ticket ID is: 17965957.
Please Help me. I'm loosing hope.I worked hard to be level 70 and have my on clan and an incubator level 3. Please I can't start over after 3 years of playing.
Best Regards 
MSSRM
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:18 pm
Why can't anybody help me? at least answer me. I don´t know who can I call to give me back my account.
It´s to much time for Costume Care not talk to me. Or every one lost there accounts or I don't understand why i'm not contacted.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:17 am
just take a deep breath MSSRM I have been where u are before, you are not the only person who plays the game who has a technical issue. they helped me recover my account but u have to be patient. u signed up on the 18th today is the 22nd lol. freaking out, multiple tickets, repeated messages will not help u, however AlexYs WILL help u but again u are in a line of likely thousands of players who have issues as well. so just be patient, gather as much info as u can about your issue so when customer service does reach out to u, u will be able to provide them with everything they need to get u up and running again. expect a MINIMUM of 2 weeks before u are playing again. want to play again? be patient and u will. unfortunately the customer service provided by Gameloft is not fast but it does work so my advice to u is stay calm play another game for awhile and when they reach out to u be prepared to provided what they need. :)
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:24 pm
Hello AlignedPath4579,
Thank you for telling me like it is.
I didn't know it would take weeks, thought it was a matter of days.
I'll chill annd wait patiently. a)
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:25 am
hey MSSRM, no problem my friend, like I said I have been in the same situation u are in and it is no fun, I know lol but AlexYs and Customer Care got me up and running again but it took some time and a bunch of e-mails and replies before it all got done. I know it's hard to be patient cause this game is super fun and very addictive, but believe me they will fix u up and u will be playing again before u know it :) just another bit of info for u as to what u can expect, the weekends are dead days, u will not get any responses, anything u were into on Friday will then be picked up again on Monday so as far as a timetable is concerned only Monday-Friday are days that there are representatives available to work on your problem. AlexYs is a good guy and he cares as does the people at Customer Care so treat them right and I cannot stress the importance of this enough have as much info on your problem as possible (screen shots, ticket #'s, player id # or anything u think would be helpful to them) when Customer care contacts u It will be a info exchange, the more u are able to provide each time the less time it is likely to take to get it completed. I hope I am being helpful to u, having been through the same problem and reading your posts I could totally relate lol so felt like I should post and tell u what I know. :) hang in there my friend :)
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:57 pm
ThanKs AlignedPath4579, I appreciate your info and guidelines.
I understand totally that they must have a very big load of cases in hand. 
From what you are saying, I don't have any screenshot from my account at level 70. I was caught off guard. If and when this situation is resolved I'll daily take a screenshot. It seems this situation is more common than I would like to.
Let's wait. Prefer to lose 1, 2 , 3 weeks of events than lose the account.
Once again Thanks, and have a good game.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:25 pm
no problem MSSRM, same thing happened to me, no signs just one day couldn't get on and they were able to get my game back so that should give u something positive to hang on to till your up and running again. at some point they may ask u for a screen print of what you see now when u log on to the game. let me ask u this are u connected through Facebook???
no avatar

MSSRM

Windows PC

Portugal

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 pm
Hey AlignedPath4579,
No, i´m not linked to facebook.
I like that feature but I known is thougher for Costumer care to help me without that connection.
Just hoping that is still possible.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 am
I was hoping u were connected via Facebook so u could try to reinstall the game, I have heard that that sometimes works when u connect via Facebook. being u are not connected to Facebook I would let Customer Care tell u if reinstalling the game is a good idea, I don't connect with Facebook either and reinstalling did not help me but on the positive side they still were able to recover my game :) so they should be able to do the same for u :)
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 am
hey MSSRM, i just found this link from when they were helping me with my issue. the link is for help over the phone instead of the slow E-mail help, but there is no # for the USA. here is the link https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DRWN&verify=yes scroll down to the bottom of the page and it says PHONE CONTACT or something like that, if u click on it, it will bring u to a list of phone numbers u can call for Customer Care by nation. talking to someone over the phone should i would hope speed things up. :) hope it helps :)