Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

'lost game'

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 pm
Hi AlexYs,

I'm hoping you can help with a lost game.  Rainbow. P has reached out to me from Global Chat.  She's lost her level 33 game, and because of that she can't be Clan Leader in the Clan she created.  I believe this is the second time she has had a game disappear on her.

I asked her to submit a CC ticket and that number is :- 17814160.

I have screen shots of her level 33 game, with the long game code and the game she's currently playing, also with the long game code, which I could send you via pm.

As always, thank you for your assistance.

Best 
Carol M

Edit:  Sorry, I forgot - Win Eur :)
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  563 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:47 pm
Hey Carol M,

If by any chance are you still in contact with Rainbow P. can you please ask her to reply to the auto-message received form customer care. If she doesn't reply in 5 days time the ticket will auto-close. On my side I'll try to work around this by reaching out to a DML customer care agent directly with regards to her pending case.

Also, if you can, please PM me the details you've mentioned about her original account so I can add them as a sticky note in her ticket.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Re: 'lost game'

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 pm
Hey AlexYs,

I'll let her friends know she's to reply to the auto-message.  I've sent the screen shot to you via pm.

Thanks, as always, for your help
Best
Carol
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  563 unique dragons.
Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:17 pm
Hey Carol M,

Thanks for the PM. Customer Care team has been notified and I expected them to follow up on her ticket shortly.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

Hazard74

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 am
I don't know if I'm asking in the right place or not, but I don't know where else to look for answers I have not been able to log in to dml for 3 days now. I have contacted customer support, I've looked her for answers, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing has helped. The only thing I've gotten from customer support is the computer generated thank you for contacting us your # is. Nothing beyond. If anyone has anything that can help please. Thank you.
no avatar

scapricon

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 am
Same thing happened to me for Android Google play account, was playing since 573 days and by mistake on new phone wanted to open new account for my cousin and I clicked on remove account of my own and I lost my game. It is so disappointing that I am now not getting that option again to keep my previous account though I reinstalled the game. Did you get any help to restore your previous account?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:34 pm
@Hazard74 - if you still haven't gotten anything after the auto reply email, post your ticket ID (8-digit number in body of auto reply text) with a request to AlexYs to check on the status of your case. It's the weekend, so he won't be able to do anything until Monday.

@scapricon - as you've discovered, you only get the 'choose game' option once. Please contact Customer Care for assistance in recovering your game. It may take patience on your part, but they are very good at what they do :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Hazard74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:23 pm
So I have heard back the day after I posted here. The gentleman that wrote me was kind and asked for me to give him screenshots of what I was seeing. This I found funny because all I had to show him was the blue Gameloft screen then it goes white with a loading bar that fills 1/3 of the way then kicks me off. He got back to me again late last night and said it was beyond his capabilities and would have to send it up to someone else. But did say he would follow it and keep me posted. So almost a week without my dragons and the withdraws are kicking in lol, my nails can't take me chewing on them anymore. Thank you all for your support in this I thought I was going crazy.😀

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'lost game'

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Hey,

@Hazard74 Probably the issue is more complex,that's why the customer care agent has decided to escalate the details of your case on to the tech department. The folks from tech department will then be able to perform a more in-depth investigation to see what's causing the game to crash during loading. That said, hope that they'll manage to find a fix for your issue shortly. All the best.

@scapricon Feel free to share your ticket ID with me In case it takes a bit too long for the folks from customer care to respond. I can then ask them nicely to assist with your case. :) Thanks.
no avatar

Hazard74

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:18 pm
Thanks I'm waiting semi patiently lol 😁