Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Yarek

Google Play (Android)

Re: Account

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:03 pm
Well that means I was unlucky to get them.
Thanks for this information and help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:41 pm
No problem and hope that you manage to break the bad luck streak soon!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Bramble3

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:39 am
So, I have an issue. I believe I have been unfairly muted in global chat, And I have multiple other trusted players (one is even a vet here in the forum) to back me up when I say that I am a very respectful player and so there shouldn't have been a reason to have me muted. If there is a way to lift the mute that would be great. Thanks!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:47 pm
Hello Bramble3, please see our announcement regarding the future of the Global Chat: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=677705. Considering the aforementioned please PM me the following info so I can look into the mute you've received from the chat:
- your username
- your platform device
- language
- the exact date when you received the mute
- the exact date when you were last time online in chat

. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

DeathLotus

Google Play (Android)

Help me please!!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:49 pm
So basically, long time ago i had a nokia lumia 630 whicha ran a windows phone. There i was connected with xbox profile ( even tho i dont have xbox) and facebook. SO it was a patch slowed but this doesnt matter. After i got to a android phone i couldnt connect with my main profile. It is connected to the profile but when i try to connect it keeps giving me a new acc, when i have 100+ hours on my main. I tried everything, I tried contacting xbox support but it didnt really help, so you are the only hope i have left. The same is with Asphalt 8. Ihave many many hours on this accc and i dont wanna lose them. I have them both connected on my pc i can play on them but i want to them on my android phone ( Huawei Mate 10 Lite). Can somebody help me please. I will do everything to get my accs on my phone. Thanks a lot. God bless you and your day!

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:05 pm
@DeathLotus, DML is not cross-platform. If you want to continue playing the games on your PC, you won't be able to play on your Android phone; if you want to play on your phone, you won't be able to play on your PC (not even using an Android emulator as I believe the use of one with Asphalt 8 is forbidden; DML isn't forbidden, but is unsupported).

If you want to transfer the games to the Android platform, you'll have to contact Customer Care and request a platform transfer (btw, you'll need to submit a separate ticket for each GL game). Here's a link to the most recent thread regarding transfer procedures. Good luck :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion